Elon Musk buys Twitter

Couldn't you just obtain a picture of the ID with a Google search?

It would probably be locked down like banking apps that use this system, and you have to take a selfie in app and not upload from your gallery.

Seems counterproductive to selling subscriptions when lots of people that bought "blue" were obviously trolls with low follower numbers but looking to widen their reach.

No idea have to wait till Elon brings the new update to the app

Couldn't you just obtain a picture of the ID with a Google search?

It would probably be locked down like banking apps that use this system, and you have to take a selfie in app and not upload from your gallery.

Seems counterproductive to selling subscriptions when lots of people that bought "blue" were obviously trolls with low follower numbers but looking to widen their reach.
Haha! Bet there will be a few who try to sign up as Elon - I’ll have a go ;)

I more meant he built them in to what they are.
I remember listening to a podcast about him, where it was mentioned that the code he wrote wasn't great a people had to keep fixing it, and the wanted PayPal to be called 'X' but everyone else thought it was a crappy name, and he'd get angry and sulk when people disagreed with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.