Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

Chairman Wesker said:
ricster ask yourself this, what kind of twat makes another fellow blue miss a derby day goal in the fa cup semi final, because he was showing them a card trick.......

funny as fuck :L go on ricster! you on facebook mate?
Especially when that goal was a more orgasmic experience than any woman could offer...

And mate, stop reading The Game, and just be confident in yourself.

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

Ricster said:
Guys, end of the day i haven't done anything wrong in this thread, i have complimented a very good looking female and laid pretty much what i thought of her for all to see. I gave Emma the respect she deserves, Natalie the respect she desreves and also Emma's man the respect he deserve's through pm.

Just because i like to try and treat women as best i can, whether its called being a doormat, or treating them like a princess, you'll get alot more back than you expect.

Did i think me and Emma would get together? No, to be truthfully honest, i thought she was way out of my league. Do i lack self esteem, yeah i probably do a bit, hence why i use cards to stop people and build up a raport.

Does that make me a bad person. I dont think it does. I'm glad you enjoyed the thread and i'm sorry there will be no Bluemoon wedding. But i still have one love in my life, and that is why we all post on this board.

CITY, I LOVE YOU!

you did it spot on mate. don't ask don't get at the end of the day.

Ricster said:
i'm sorry there will be no Bluemoon wedding
Ahhhh what the fuck am i supposed to do with this doormat i bought as a weding present now?

Re: Emma The City Fan

bobmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
She could do yes by using a pseudonym . She would be just fine. But announce that you are the model famous for being fit and getting your tits out, come on a forum dominated by males aged between 15-50 and that will happen.

well i can keep a lid on it and be respectful. i don't think everyone will but thats up to them

Fully agree bob...Im sure we should be able to discuss football sensibly with Natalie...I for one am intrigued what her views are on Bristol City playing with two upfront.

Ricster said:
Guys, end of the day i haven't done anything wrong in this thread, i have complimented a very good looking female and laid pretty much what i thought of her for all to see. I gave Emma the respect she deserves, Natalie the respect she desreves and also Emma's man the respect he deserve's through pm.

Just because i like to try and treat women as best i can, whether its called being a doormat, or treating them like a princess, you'll get alot more back than you expect.

Did i think me and Emma would get together? No, to be truthfully honest, i thought she was way out of my league. Do i lack self esteem, yeah i probably do a bit, hence why i use cards to stop people and build up a raport.

Does that make me a bad person. I dont think it does. I'm glad you enjoyed the thread and i'm sorry there will be no Bluemoon wedding. But i still have one love in my life, and that is why we all post on this board.

CITY, I LOVE YOU!

You have been a gent throughout and can be proud of your conduct, it wasnt to be this time but you gave it ago.

Funny thread, but my favourite part?

The link to Natalies titties. Nice

Deserves a thead all by itself and make it a sticky. (Not like that, perverts!)

Re: Emma The City Fan

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
i think the point is. cant she just come on here and be a blue/chat football, chat shit or whatever without reference to her looks or whether or not someone would smash her back doors in or not ?

her looks/jobs have fuck all to do with city or her passion for our club. this should be a haven for all blues and celeb status shouldn't even be a factor. were simply blues on here.

and yes i know that many ladies in the public eye have their merits discussed on the forum but now miss pike is here i think we could be a little more polite in her presence.

She could do yes by using a pseudonym . She would be just fine. But announce that you are the model famous for being fit and getting your tits out, come on a forum dominated by males aged between 15-50 and that will happen.

Awwww - you can tell our Bobs only a young whipper snapper can't you?

As the years tick by young Bob, you'll realise that such sentiments, whilst honourable and desireable, have as much chance as the proverbial snowball in hell of being applied on here or many places to be honest.

Sorry Bob but life's a woman - and so are a lot of people you meet in it.

Ricster....i have watched this unfurl with bated breath....though alas no wedding. Although I won't make the offer gaudino did of stepping in to the breach, I will certainly go on a date or two, get you pissed, smash your back doors in then ignore you forever once you are mine........ Should this be of interest please just shout......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.