Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

anymore than 2sheiks said:
bobmcfc said:
where will you hide the sausage ?
BillyMC,on his knees biting a pillow as we speak.

was thinking the same thing. hes obviously playing hard to get

Re: Emma The City Fan

AntonDonJuan said:
SWP's back said:
Sorry but why should she get special protection? This forum is full of piss taking and Ms Pike earnt a small fortune off her looks and putting herself out in the public domain. She no doubt get inundated with lots of lovely attention and compliments (see this thread) and as such, has to take the rough with the smooth.

I think she is fairly bloody gorgeous as it happens, nearly the sort I go for, but that doesn't mean everyone has to conform to that.
You sure know how to build a lady's hopes up and then crush them again in the same sentence!

I can quite cruel at times yes.

I apologise for not letting you down more gently Natalie.

BillyMC said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I reckon i fill out a 32A bra and a i've got a bit of stubble but i can sort the stubble out and get a boob transplant?

Not keen on titless hairy birds love.

Rictser available though.

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm --

bobmcfc said:
where will you hide the sausage ?

I cant stand blokes wearing a set of their birds ball splitters ;-)
Stop it ..it hurts..lol
Sorry mate (Ricster) you cannot be a very good magician or it would be job done..... can you not do a bit of hymotizing ...look into my eyes....look into my eyes.. ?

Longsight-memories said:
BillyMC said:
Not keen on titless hairy birds love.

Rictser available though.

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm --

I cant stand blokes wearing a set of their birds ball splitters ;-)
Stop it ..it hurts..lol
Sorry mate (Ricster) you cannot be a very good magician or it would be job done..... can you not do a bit of hymotizing ...look into my eyes....look into my eyes.. ?

Its called Rohipnol mate

bobmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Sorry but why should she get special protection? This forum is full of piss taking and Ms Pike earnt a small fortune off her looks and putting herself out in the public domain. She no doubt get inundated with lots of lovely attention and compliments (see this thread) and as such, has to take the rough with the smooth.

I think she is fairly bloody gorgeous as it happens, nearly the sort I go for, but that doesn't mean everyone has to conform to that.

i think the point is. cant she just come on here and be a blue/chat football, chat shit or whatever without reference to her looks or whether or not someone would smash her back doors in or not ?

her looks/jobs have fuck all to do with city or her passion for our club. this should be a haven for all blues and celeb status shouldn't even be a factor. were simply blues on here.

and yes i know that many ladies in the public eye have their merits discussed on the forum but now miss pike is here i think we could be a little more polite in her presence.

She could do yes by using a pseudonym . She would be just fine. But announce that you are the model famous for being fit and getting your tits out, come on a forum dominated by males aged between 15-50 and that will happen.

I haven't read the whole thread, but it seems a lot like an 'ono'. Unlucky mate, next time though, eh.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT3jOVY1cA&feature=related[/youtube]

Ric dont lose hope bro having a boyfriend shouldnt knock you back. Listen to verse two.

"5,4,3,2,1
Carolina blue kicks
Hottest nigga on the block
Used to willie bicycle since I was six, uh
Highschool, the crossover, wait the waive picks,
Music is the same shit, gave away hits
So ma get it together or forget it forever
When I go at you hard I can get it through leather
You actin' like Jigga can't get at whoever
Talking you got a man, okay ma and?
That's high school making me chase you around for months
Have an affair act like an adult for once
Plus my hand is up your skirt goddamn you flirt
What's a little me on top gon' hurt?

Maybe a little but umm
Pain is pleasure and pressure busts pipes
And you look like the 'I Like It Rough' type
We can crush tonight
Tell me what you like
I got a yellow bottle on a bucket of ice
Get right
Young Hovah." - Jay Z

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
i think the point is. cant she just come on here and be a blue/chat football, chat shit or whatever without reference to her looks or whether or not someone would smash her back doors in or not ?

her looks/jobs have fuck all to do with city or her passion for our club. this should be a haven for all blues and celeb status shouldn't even be a factor. were simply blues on here.

and yes i know that many ladies in the public eye have their merits discussed on the forum but now miss pike is here i think we could be a little more polite in her presence.

She could do yes by using a pseudonym . She would be just fine. But announce that you are the model famous for being fit and getting your tits out, come on a forum dominated by males aged between 15-50 and that will happen.

well i can keep a lid on it and be respectful. i don't think everyone will but thats up to them

Guys, end of the day i haven't done anything wrong in this thread, i have complimented a very good looking female and laid pretty much what i thought of her for all to see. I gave Emma the respect she deserves, Natalie the respect she desreves and also Emma's man the respect he deserve's through pm.

Just because i like to try and treat women as best i can, whether its called being a doormat, or treating them like a princess, you'll get alot more back than you expect.

Did i think me and Emma would get together? No, to be truthfully honest, i thought she was way out of my league. Do i lack self esteem, yeah i probably do a bit, hence why i use cards to stop people and build up a raport.

Does that make me a bad person. I dont think it does. I'm glad you enjoyed the thread and i'm sorry there will be no Bluemoon wedding. But i still have one love in my life, and that is why we all post on this board.

CITY, I LOVE YOU!

Ricster said:
Guys, end of the day i haven't done anything wrong in this thread, i have complimented a very good looking female and laid pretty much what i thought of her for all to see. I gave Emma the respect she deserves, Natalie the respect she desreves and also Emma's man the respect he deserve's through pm.

Just because i like to try and treat women as best i can, whether its called being a doormat, or treating them like a princess, you'll get alot more back than you expect.

Did i think me and Emma would get together? No, to be truthfully honest, i thought she was way out of my league. Do i lack self esteem, yeah i probably do a bit, hence why i use cards to stop people and build up a raport.

Does that make me a bad person. I dont think it does. I'm glad you enjoyed the thread and i'm sorry there will be no Bluemoon wedding. But i still have one love in my life, and that is why we all post on this board.

CITY, I LOVE YOU!

I would marry you tomorrow Ricster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.