Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

Bluebird1 said:
Can someone summarise what the hell the 56 pages are about?
he missed a goal as he was trying to get it
he then asked if anyone knew so that he could get it
he was led along to believe he wouldn't then would get it
but he ain't getting it

Man likes woman, woman does not love him.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm --<br /><br />Man likes woman, woman does not love him.

Bluebird1 said:
Boy meets girl, falls in love, makes slight tit of himself, gets no action, heartbreak, humiliation and suicide follow.

york away to this! said:
Bluebird1 said:
Boy meets girl, falls in love, makes slight tit of himself, gets no action, heartbreak, humiliation and suicide follow.

Lmao

Bluebird1 said:

Ricster meets Natalie Pike and Emma at wembley, Ricster thinks Emma is the girl of his dreams. He shows her some card tricks at half time but it goes on so long they miss the goal. Ricster comes on here to try and get another metting with her. 50 or so pages of lads banter later he finds out she has a boyfriend. Fin

BlueInCanada said:
Funny thread, but my favourite part?

The link to Natalies titties. Nice

Deserves a thead all by itself and make it a sticky. (Not like that, perverts!)

What link? Doh.

AntonDonJuan said:
Bwahahaha what a classic thread, this needs locking and storing forever.

We have witnessed a guy lose his dignity, build his hopes up and have them crushed all in the space of a couple of days, all over the internet.

Fair play for trying Ricster but the acts of desperation made this cringeworthy thread one of my favourites ever!

As for offending miss pike, that was never my intention but ah well life goes on

Salut!

Sorry; but can you show me where our Boy lost his dignity? We had a big thread last week about your " Favourite Trier for City". All Ricster has done is give it his best shot; and if we ask that of our Players and they lose - so what ? they go again as Ricster shall.

Well done also to the Poets and the cheerleaders and most of the Posters on this thread for once playing the Game out with a straight Bat.

Ricster said:
Bluebird1 said:

Stoke fan in peace sums it up on page 44, he thought it was worth reding from start to finish.

When's the book out Ric?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.