Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

mancmackem said:
Ricster, are you going Blackburn? I'll get you a pint or two at the Fenhurst wearing our special hats! It's a good effort, and this type of thread is what made Bluemoon special back in the day.

Other than that, our man date can take place at the West Ham game. Fuck it, i'll throw in a gourmet meal in a peppered steak pie as well!
Wont be at Blackburn mate, but will be at the West Ham game, defo up for a meet. Maybe even invite the girls if they are up for it.

BillyMC said:
Ricster said:
Could get Gary James to help out. Lol.

You want a racey love novel not a factual account of where Natalies old house used to stand and statistics on how many birds you shagged each season.

No mate you misunderstand, i meant the book of card tricks. ;)

Maybe call it the Joker of the pack, or dramatic fails inside wembley co starring Dimitwat burpaflop.

Anyone any ideas of a book title for the Ricster?

BillyMC said:
mancmackem said:
Ricster, are you going Blackburn? I'll get you a pint or two at the Fenhurst wearing our special hats! It's a good effort, and what made Bluemoon special back in the day.

Other than that, our man date can take place at the West Ham game. Fuck it, i'll throw in a gourmet meal in a peppered steak pie as well!

Just have a nite in lads.. Brokeback Mountain on the box...some greco/roman wrestling in front of a roaring open log fire....

Emma may have put your fire out Ric, but i will get it roaring again....
z47147142.jpeg

Bluebird1 said:
Thanks guys. Thought it was something like that but don't have the time to read the whole thing lol.

Sorry Ricster but semi final day against the Rags comes before anything! And to miss the goal ...

Im not joking, i'd miss it again if i could turn back time.

It was only the semi, we've got the final to look forward to ;)

Ricster said:
Wont be at Blackburn mate, but will be at the West Ham game, defo up for a meet. Maybe even invite the girls if they are up for it.

Haha i'll get in touch with Nat for a photo opportunity to show there's no hard feelings :-)

I need to have a word with Nat anyway, need to slap her arse over something!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.