Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

didactic said:
Weaver's Goat said:
I think you scared her away...

Bollocks! I was about to deploy my charms/net.

Shes reading this thread, just not posting. Send her a tweet. My intention was never to spoil anyones chances im just shocked a personal opinion about personal taste has spiralled so far.

Im going for a run.

Got no problems with your comments mate. I'm just enjoying the thread, having read it from the start. Some can't take a thread lightly, not one just for once. Although you do yourself no favours responding seriously to the comments about being gay.

Why can't everyone just get alonnnng? :'(

Back on topic, I like to take a girl to the aviation viewing park at Ringway and show her the planes, buy her a model and then get something to eat at Burger King in Terminal 2.

Works 60% of the time, every time.

The thread is about Ricster's love for Emma. And how that love will never be recipricated because he made her miss the biggest goal in our recent history.

The rest of it is made up of grown men wetting themselves because someone very attractive posts on BlueMoon. Pffft I've been on here for over a year and no-ones so much as battered an eyelid!

I'm not happy with this thread as I got to hug Natalie and give her a kiss after the game, yet I'm not even in the running.

Only joking some posters on here need to chill out and come out of the Internet fantasy world they frequent, sat near to Natalie in the North Stand for years and she seems to be a genuine, beautiful girl and above all a proper city fan. Just a shame she doesn't like fat bald blokes from Withington who now live in Salford.

Anyway good luck Ricster and my advice is a coffee in Salford precinct followed by a shopping trip to the Mocha parade only the best for Emma.(oh and Natalie if you fancy the same give me a shout)

My profile name may give you an idea of my job. Having read the comments I could not agree more that just because one man, didatic, does not find someone attractive does not make him gay. If somebody rings to ask me about what my staff look like I give a description, I always say, if somebody asks me if a girl is good looking, what is one mans cup of tea can be anothers cup of poison!
This Natalie does seem good looking to me but that does not mean she is attractive to everyone. Give people a break, it doesnt surprise me she does not post on here any more the way some people jump on every comment they do not agree with.

MATCITY said:
stony said:
I'm fucked basically
to be fair the one thing you wont be is fucked

Not necessarily, I'm sure there's a few fat ugly woman out there that would love me. I'll ask Hombre, I bet he has em wobbling around him like he was a hob nob.

Lucky Toma said:
The thread is about Ricster's love for Emma. And how that love will never be recipricated because he made her miss the biggest goal in our recent history.

The rest of it is made up of grown men wetting themselves because someone very attractive posts on BlueMoon. Pffft I've been on here for over a year and no-ones so much as battered an eyelid!

I Sky+ The match so i could download a copy and give her it so she could see the goal. Trying to build bridges here.

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm --

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I'm not happy with this thread as I got to hug Natalie and give her a kiss after the game, yet I'm not even in the running.

Only joking some posters on here need to chill out and come out of the Internet fantasy world they frequent, sat near to Natalie in the North Stand for years and she seems to be a genuine, beautiful girl and above all a proper city fan. Just a shame she doesn't like fat bald blokes from Withington who now live in Salford.

Anyway good luck Ricster and my advice is a coffee in Salford precinct followed by a shopping trip to the Mocha parade only the best for Emma.(oh and Natalie if you fancy the same give me a shout)

Emma and Nat were both awesome, i didn't know them from adam, and they gave me their time and seemed really interested in what i was doing which was to have a bit of a laugh with some fellow blues. 2 great girls and it was a privilage to meet both of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.