Energy, the environment & climate change.

Good for you. They're debunked
Eh? What is that supposed to mean?

EDIT: Never mind. I am bored with this. I am sure everyone else is. You made a mistake, or were misinformed, whatever. It happens, we get it. That you cannot bring yourself to admit it is your issue I guess not mine. Have a good day.

Santos has released findings of a potential massive gas discovery in the NT.

Fantastic news for Australia and the developing countries of the world if True.

Early days and more research required just to explore how big the discovery is but many long term jobs in the NT and surrounds will be created if the project is allowed to go ahead assuming the discovery is as good as Santos are saying.

Good news day all round in Australia today on the energy front.

Early days and more research required just to explore how big the discovery is but many long term jobs in the NT and surrounds will be created if the project is allowed to go ahead assuming the discovery is as good as Santos are saying.

This is awful news for the entire planet.

Not the renewable energy front. This isn’t good for Green issues at all.

Just listened to this governments ‘big’ plan for the environment. Lot of talk and no substance. Want to reduce carbon production by 80% by 2035!! They want us to stop using gas for heating and yet no support to do so. Heat pumps are mega expensive £10k+ for a reduction in bills of peanuts. My house will need supplementary heating even with a heat pump. No proposals on how to overcome this. They are still going ahead with their plans to spend £bns on road building which will increase emissions.

As usual with this government - all mouth and no trousers.

how did this page become a debate about the future of the sun in 1.5/5 billion years? the timescale for essential action on climate change is the next 10 years and the horizon for a planet that's uninhabitable in many places is the next 100.

how did this page become a debate about the future of the sun in 1.5/5 billion years? the timescale for essential action on climate change is the next 10 years and the horizon for a planet that's uninhabitable in many places is the next 100.
Wake up everyone and do your little bit .. As Mr KPXBLN says ...

The Time Is Now

What will you be doing to save our planet!

Wake up everyone and do your little bit .. As Mr KPXBLN says ...

The Time Is Now

What will you be doing to save our planet!

I'm not trying to lecture anyone about doing their/our bit. Just trying to say that I don't understand the relevance of what happens to the sun in a billion+ years

I'm not trying to lecture anyone about doing their/our bit. Just trying to say that I don't understand the relevance of what happens to the sun in a billion+ years
I never thought for a moment you were.
The time is upon us and high time we all stood up and took notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.