England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
players lacking confidence mainly , players dwindling on the ball, sloppy with it and giving away possession alot of the time. I don't think any of that is down to the manager.

playing Trent in centre mid didn't work for us and that position has been a problem for Southgate to rectify. could he have dropped Bellingham there instead to play Foden number 10 role? probably may have worked better but who knows. could he have played just rice holding and gone more attacking? maybe. its all too easy to constantly criticize, everyone has different idea of tactics and formations, just becomes tedious in the end.

I wasn't against the line up he went with tonight. moving Saka left back was a good move and Toney sub changed the game for us. into the Quarters once again. Happy days!
It didn’t change the game England just got lucky with that knobhead Bellingham scoring and as soon as Kane scored it was on the back foot again . The hype surrounding England is incredible and what it has done is made an average group of footballers into superstars. As for Southgate I think he is out ic his depth and tbh the players are not as good we think .

It didn’t change the game England just got lucky with that knobhead Bellingham scoring and as soon as Kane scored it was on the back foot again . The hype surrounding England is incredible and what it has done is made an average group of footballers into superstars. As for Southgate I think he is out ic his depth and tbh the players are not as good we think .
I didn't think they were good - Kyle, Phil 'n Johnny excepted, because we haven't got one player who can take the game by the scruff of the neck, stamp his mark on it and deliver a performance that puts him on a par with anyone else at this tournament. We have a pattern of play that publicises a simple mesasge - we are, as a group, frightened to death of losing and as such we must make sure we contain the opponents rather than putting them under the cosh from the first whistle.

They’ve haven’t scored a goal from open play. They’ve been nothing special at all. If this was England vast majority would be going mad and calling us shit.

Whataboutery again Mark.

France have been shit,I'm not French so I don't give a fuck.

England have been shit,I'm English, so it's fucking annoying watching us play the same way constantly and stinking the place out.

Rice and Mainoo appear ring fenced from criticism but neither tracked back quick enough to block Slovakia's goal scorer
That's why Walker ended up in no man's land, albeit not helped by Stones following the ball

Whataboutery again Mark.

France have been shit,I'm not French so I don't give a fuck.

England have been shit,I'm English, so it's fucking annoying watching us play the same way constantly and stinking the place out.

Perhaps it’s more the nature of international football though is the point.

They’ve haven’t scored a goal from open play the whole tournament . They’ve been nothing special at all. If this was England vast majority would be going mad and calling us shit.
I was specifically talking about the effectiveness of their forward and midfield pressing. It was excellent and done as a team. That’s all I said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.