England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah yeah your 1,52b euros superstars barely managed to scrape a win against a squad worth 30m euros less than bellingham. but you got me there. sure, jan.
You lost and we were fucking shit, don't take it badly you're not supposed to be any good. We will he joining you shortly.

You lost and we were fucking shit, don't take it badly you're not supposed to be any good. We will he joining you shortly.
thank you captain obvious! without you i was living under impression we were absolutely great and are still in the tournament. not like i actually watched any of the games.

go check my squad value and population sherlock.

stinking out the place and ridiculing small countries, geee i wonder why you’re so universally popular. :D

It didn’t change the game England just got lucky with that knobhead Bellingham scoring and as soon as Kane scored it was on the back foot again . The hype surrounding England is incredible and what it has done is made an average group of footballers into superstars. As for Southgate I think he is out ic his depth and tbh the players are not as good we think .
Ive always thought thar most are bang average. Even our Jonny and Kyle look average. Jonny going for same ball as his partner.. no leadership..pretty poor

thank you captain obvious! without you i was living under impression we were absolutely great and are still in the tournament. not like i actually watched any of the games.

go check my squad value and population sherlock.

stinking out the place and ridiculing small countries, geee i wonder why you’re so universally popular. :D
I said you were not supposed to be good and you replied telling me why you were not supposed to be good. Well done for proving my point.

Now toddle off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.