England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England have had managers in the past that have won everything domestically - how did that fair for us ? Sven, Capello - all had very impressive CVs, why didn't we win the tournament if its all about that?

Southgate doesn't have an impressive domestic CV and it turns out he has been one of England's greatest ever managers statistically and taking us all way to semi/final in recent tournaments.

His tactics may not please many, but they have been a big part of us progressing consistently in major tournaments - there's only so many times you can label him 'lucky'

He pleases no-one with this style of negative football. And yes he is lucky with the draw and the players that he had at his disposal.

Are you suggesting that his tactics won us the game last night. Our first shot on target was in the 94th minute, our second and only other shot on target was our second goal. After that we sat back and again let them come on to us. Are these the tactics you want??

Are you seriously trying to sugest having a top manager would not improve our chances of sucess?

I havent forgotten, you said yourself, You wouldn't have Southgate at West Ham. That's all we need to know.!

You are a WUM arnt you.

He pleases no-one with this style of negative football. And yes he is lucky with the draw and the players that he had at his disposal.

Are you suggesting that his tactics won us the game last night. Our first shot on target was in the 94th minute, our second and only other shot on target was our second goal. After that we sat back and again let them come on to us. Are these the tactics you want??

Are you seriously trying to sugest having a top manager would not improve our chances of sucess?

I havent forgotten, you said yourself, You wouldn't have Southgate at West Ham. That's all we need to know.!

You are a WUM arnt you.

I actually put a lot of time and effort to answer your questions honestly ,fairly and respectively even though i know you won't accept any viewpoint aside your own - you continue to call me a WUM.
I'll put you on ignore.

We only scored when we went offensive at the death. The fact that we then scored again very quickly should tell the waistcoat that a less defensive mode, playing at a higher tempo will pay dividends. But he won’t learn.

I actually put a lot of time and effort to answer your questions honestly ,fairly and respectively even though i know you won't accept any viewpoint aside your own - you continue to call me a WUM.
I'll put you on ignore.
Fine by me, you have repeatedly tied yourself in knots as your answers are frankly often evasive, ridiculous and/or contradictory.

Your either a WUM or have limited knowledge of football, I chose the former as you did disclose a few weeks back that you wouldn't want Southagte as manager of West Ham and you regularly watch them. That tells us all we need to know.

You well and truly had me, well done lol. I now know not to take anything you say about England seriously in future.
Have a good day.

Fine by me, you have repeatedly tied yourself in knots as your answers are frankly often evasive, ridiculous and/or contradictory.

Your either a WUM or have limited knowledge of football, I chose the former as you did disclose a few weeks back that you wouldn't want Southagte as manager of West Ham and you regularly watch them. That tells us all we need to know.

Feel free to apologies.

BlueHammer85

Genuinely, would you have Southgate at West Ham over Moyes or Lopetegui?
I never wanted Moyes to go and ideally would have kept him.
would of been happy with Southgate to come in after - think he would actually be a good fit for us.

I mean that is what that twat has brought us now fearing an average Swiss team ........ .we can all see that played in the right formation with the right tactics then we could win that thing but not with that loon in charge ........... the majority of them starting 11 come from sides that like to play on the front foot and thats been the case for years so no wonder the poor sods look all over the place.

Btw if anyone is expecting and different Saturday then dont be upset when more of the same is served up.
The signs where there during the first game the 2nd game the same and he has done nothing to try and do anything about it.

Bring the likes of Gordon and Palmer in but they will get dragged down with the poor sods that hes dragged down already :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.