England v Turkey

Here lads, think you's have things muddled up, Gary Linker informed me the game is at Old Trafford.

Here lads, think you's have things muddled up, Gary Linker informed me the game is at Old Trafford.
You need to make allowances bud; Gary's probably overindulged on the disco biscuits since Leicester took care of business. I'd say he needs more than a 'p' right now!

The owl has proven time and time again he is a rag sycophant I won't even watch an England game whilst this cvnt is in charge let alone spend any money

I was having a piss in the Chinese last night and Woy appeared at the urinal next to me. I said "Roy, please, on behalf of every football supporter in England, leave Wayne at home".

All I could elicit in reply was a polite laugh.

He's a gentleman, but totally out of his depth. Countries like Germany, Spain, Brazil etc must find it hilarious that we have this guy in charge.

You need to make allowances bud; Gary's probably overindulged on the disco biscuits since Leicester took care of business. I'd say he needs more than a 'p' right now!

Fair enough, I'll let Gary away with this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.