Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing about this is that Haaland would be exactly what we need. He would offer us the goals to be unstoppable and we'd offer him a style of play which can help him to score a shit tone of goals and break all the records. It would be a perfect marriage !
I know he could be convinced to join us , the problem is we probs wouldnt want to pay the money needed to snatch him, but it wouldnt be impossible to convince him to join. Im quite certain he would score more goals with us than with Real or Psg.

Sadly I agree, I can't see us getting involved in a wages/agent fee auction.

This isn't about City. Haaland will go to whatever club he wants. If Haaland clicks his fingers the deal with City happens. He holds all the cards and all the top sides in Europe will try to convince him of their project, City included.

Think it’s a bit unfair to say he will go to the highest bidder.

I think Mino is going to get him the best deal he can at a number of clubs, no doubt pushing and playing one of against another.

Ultimately, then Haaland will decide.

Our offer will be a very good offer, we will be fully aware how good he is and the obvious hole in the team.

If I'm Mino, I'm telling him to join City for a mountain of cash and sign up for six years.

After four years make it clear he won't be signing an extension, so he's happy to sit tight in year five unless a club comes forward he likes and City still get some decent wedge back.

Otherwise, he is happy to wait out the contract and get his move to Madrid at the grand old age of 27 and a wheelbarrow signing on fee.

During the interim, we have had six years out of him and probably two Champions Leagues and another three Prem Titles at least.

Everyone's a winner!

So do I but it’s a worry he has had a couple of injuries at such a young age.
A couple of injuries? Are you including the stress fracture of his back? He's fully recovered from that long before he came here.

He picked up an unspecified injury in the first day of training this season which they're easing him back in from. There's nothing to worry about in the least from what I can see.

Both Wilson-Esbrand & Mbete missed most of last season but they seem fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.