Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it matters what we offer Dortmund or what they would be willing to accept….

If we want Haaland we have to fill raiola‘s pockets and make Haaland one of, if not the highest paid player in world football. Right now, Debruyne is our highest earner.. I just dont see us paying Haaland Double or more than what we pay DeBruyne

It wouldn’t have mattered if we signed Grealish or not. We were never paying Spurs £150m for Kane.
We’d have paid 100m/120m though. So if we’d have got both you’re talking about 220m plus two lots of wages. For 140/150m we could have got the player we actually needed desperately out of the 2. Big fan of Grealish but should of been a cherry on the cake signing not the first and only bloody one.

I was one of those that was genuinely confident about Haaland. Everything was in our favour; a future Balon D'Or winner who had links to City in a position we desperately need. But the successive failures to bring any major star in highlights we lack what it takes. You constantly see these big clubs unsettle rival players, be aggressive in their pursuits and pretty much always land their man. We're seemingly obsessed with public perception when nobody will ever like us.
Preach, I have absolutely lost faith we can battle anyone for a world class player's signature for the foreseeable future. Hopefully Delap is a hidden gem that will shine with the opportunity he looks to be getting.

Now we have tied the other teams in knots,
They have either spent up, filled the striker roll.
That leaves us free for the big man Haaland,
This could be the most cunning plan ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.