Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 100% staying unless PSG offer big (world record fee). Hes also not really happy about it from what I've seen on the field, getting very frustrated with his teammates in their losses to bayern and freiberg
Same was said of Lukaku

But how do they manage it mate as ffp must be in force in France

No idea when they bought Messi they said they will be selling a few players to cover ffp they also forecast in the next finances they will be losing around 250/300m seems they can get a sponsor from related to there owner of well over allowed but no one gives a fcuk!

Months and months ago, I made a post here that was a bit of a conspiracy theory saying that the whole Harry Kane story could be a smoke screen to work something with Haaland in the background. But that it needed to be done in the most convincing way, everyone needed to believe Kane really was our target, and for that we would even need to use the player. Well, that happened lol. I always thought that if the club had come up with Haaland as the main target, they would never want to let this play in the media. Of course it’s still a conspiracy. But there have been some strange moves, small things, that make you wonder. And maybe stuff we will look back and realize was evidence all along
I hope your right, and I'm certainly not going to say your wrong as you have obviously kept a close eye on this, nir long to wait I suppose.

No idea when they bought Messi they said they will be selling a few players to cover ffp they also forecast in the next finances they will be losing around 250/300m seems they can get a sponsor from related to there owner of well over allowed but no one gives a fcuk!
I think the difference is that we think too much about ffp whereas psg just think fuck em we are gonna do what we want .

I hope your right, and I'm certainly not going to say your wrong as you have obviously kept a close eye on this, nir long to wait I suppose.
It’s funny to me when people come to this thread to say we will never get Haaland because of the money. Before this window, most people thought we would never spend as much money in one player as we did on Grealish. These “truths” are there to be brought down eventually

It’s funny to me when people come to this thread to say we will never get Haaland because of the money. Before this window, most people thought we would never spend as much money in one player as we did on Grealish. These “truths” are there to be brought down eventually
We won't get into a bidding war for him so thats why people dont think we will get him. We would also need to make him our top earner by some distance and pay his agent huge fees.

What is the draw of PSG other than a league where you don't have to try so can focus on the Champions league and a huge fuck off pay day?

Paris is a shit hole these days, dangerous place to live as well with all that's going on in France at the minute.

If Haaland goes there, where's the ambition? Trying to beat, fucking, lyon to the title?
Paris is a sh1t hole? are you serious? Paris is magnificent

Money, glory, ego, whatever it is , they are doing something right when you see the players they attract into a second rate league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.