Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't see Madrid paying 200 million euros when they will get him free, that's my point and they can pre arrange from January
Like I said they already made two fat offers and the media in Madrid says there will be a third. We’ll see

It's has always been very "simple", even now.

Any club that meets Dortmund's €150m euros asking price can have him today.

In addition to wages of £500k a week, £40m to Mino and the Haaland family, the buy out clause, it would move very quickly.

Sadly, it's a £200m deal before a ball is kicked.

Would I do it?

Not my money, would break the bank and even go another year without a left back!!
Wouldn't need to spend anything on a striker for a while though. As for LB, Mendy was a useless lump anyway so no point replacing a non entity

Maybe it's because I'm American and am just conditioned this way. But I find the angst of *potentially* paying large amounts of money funny. We're talking about multi-billionaires moving money around to multi-millionaires. Are athletes being paid obscene over the top amounts? Sure but that's a whole separate discussion. At the end of the day it's an entertainment business and the market dictates itself regardless of what's happening in the real world.

I compare football to American sports quiet a lot just because it makes it easier for me to comprehend sometimes. With the £500k a week being talked about there's NBA players who are in their early 20s earning about the same but they aren't nearly as good at basketball as Haaland is at football but no one really complains about the amount they're being paid because it's been accepted that if you want the next best thing or a player with high potential you better be prepared to pay because if not someone else will happily pay the cost needed.

TL:DR not my money. Get the boy in :)

If we’re the last ones to understand this, we’ll be left behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.