Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

That has always been the case though ever since ground went all seater. It was the same between kippax AA/BB lower and the blocks in the North Stand (R/P/etc) For whatever reason some of our most vocal fans will always migrate either sides of the away fans for the ‘bants’ and never have we had a stand of singers like at other grounds.

Prior to the family stand being created I cannot think or remember a reason the north stand end could not have become a singing end but everyone migrated next to the away fans.
We can still make the north stand a singing section. We are apparently making all level 1 north stand rail seating. Move the family stand whenever we expand and make that into a singing area. It’s our last chance to have a home end

We can still make the north stand a singing section. We are apparently making all level 1 north stand rail seating. Move the family stand whenever we expand and make that into a singing area. It’s our last chance to have a home end

That would be brilliant but I have my doubts whether everyone would move and instead choose to be near the away fans.

For example the South stand could have been a decent singing end if the vocal fans in the east stand had swelled the number of singers and visa versa fans in the south stand moving into the east stand. Its been like this since the Kippax terrace went. Loads of opportunites to create ‘one end’ but never been taken.

having the away fans stuck inbetween our 2 main singing sections of the ground kills our atmosphere and potential for the exact reason mentioned above .. both sing different songs at the same time

surely it makes sense to put away fans elsewhere and let them seats be available to fans who want to sing and get involved

We could then potentially have from the corner of 109 all the way across to the other corner of the south stand as a big singing section . Would certainly improve the atmosphere

does anybody know why this hasn’t been done ? Seems glaringly obvious
Ever thought that the reason the 2 areas are the best for atmosphere simply because they are next to the away fans?

Ever thought that the reason the 2 areas are the best for atmosphere simply because they are next to the away fans?
Of course they are. But being 2 small groups they don't get as much proper atmosphere going as one big group would, like at every other ground in england.

Of course they are. But being 2 small groups they don't get as much proper atmosphere going as one big group would, like at every other ground in england.
Let's say you swapped over the away fans with the Kippax singing corner. The current South stand singing area would then be a fair distance from the away fans and the atmosphere in that section would get worse

Let's say you swapped over the away fans with the Kippax singing corner. The current South stand singing area would then be a fair distance from the away fans and the atmosphere in that section would get worse
I disagree and think that this would be a good idea as the kippax corner are vocal as well so that would be a solution for the kippax and south stand to merge together .. and would still have the away fans next to us .

I think this would be a good and probably the easiest solution

What everyone opinion on The light shows before games brilliant to get the atmosphere going but would prefer it just to be Lights out Blue moon like we did in the past rather than an all out light show

Last edited:
What everyone opinion on These light shows before games brilliant to get the atmosphere going but would prefer it just to be Lights out Blue moon like we did on the past rather than an all out light show
Don't think we can put the lights out for 'safety reasons' anymore.

First CL game I've been to since the dips semi thought the light show was really good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.