Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

There are 4/5 season ticket holders near where I sit , (mixed ages mid 20s to 50s )they take there seats 10/20 minutes after kick off , they leave 5/ 10 minutes before half time , they return a good 15/20 mins into the second half, I think they have hospitality somewhere and stay in the bar watching it on the telly.what is the fucking point. They don't even sing when they are watching the game, all around us are trying to get things going. Not even a" Come on City " Fucking useless.
Not to Soriano they're not. To him they're a hell of a lot more use than you and I are.

Atmosphere was atrocious second half. We didn’t get behind the team to win the game at all.

Hundreds around me barely even moved or showed any emotion towards the game whatsoever.

As always in this thread we’ll all be moaning about it when we’re all the ones who contribute and the ones who don’t contribute probably don’t even come on Bluemoon so we’re just talking among ourselves about people who won’t get the message.

Proper shit though.

I have to say, the support sounded awful watching it today. I am really not sure what the cause is? Prawn sandwiches? Transport making people leave early? I am thinking a combination of both? The sound control on what I was watching was pretty atrocious too. I don't know?

Unfortunately you could be reading this thread on the majority of the 92 clubs message boards, bottom line is the atmosphere at most grounds these days is rubbish.

Bar the odd game or 2 the atmosphere at Hillsborough this season has been atrocious, too many times people expecting to turn up and "be entertained", but don't be suprised when the players aren't up for it either.

It's a 2 way street we back the players, they perform and ultimately (in our case hopefully) get you 3 points.

The difference between us & you though is Big 6 clubs want the tourist fans rather than locals as they will spend £100+ in the club shop, meet & greet packages, hospitality etc where as (I presume) for a lot of you it's beers/food outside of the club pre-match, maybe a beer at HT and then after game non club establishment for drinks & food again?

I know that applies to me, I don't spend any money in the ground on match day as I have my food/drink elsewhere.

Three Burnley fans next to us in top tier left 14 minutes early. The Liverpool fans sat there on the same seats left early last week. Home fans. I blame them.

Has been a while since I was at the Etihad. Due to Covid rules and preferring away games. I was rudely remembered why I prefer anway games after today. Hardly any atmosphere except from the standing area.
Disappointed as I read on here the atmosphere was supposedly quite good at the start of this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.