Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I have to admit I don’t sit in Colin Bell often for that reason. Lovely people and fine to take the kids if you don’t want to hear swears but it can be so polite you feel self conscious making a noise.

That’s exactly how I felt today. It felt almost awkward to join in and try and chant. You could hear all the songs/ chants easily as well.

As you say great section of fans/ proper city fans. Just no passion/ noise

Atmosphere was atrocious second half. We didn’t get behind the team to win the game at all.

Hundreds around me barely even moved or showed any emotion towards the game whatsoever.

As always in this thread we’ll all be moaning about it when we’re all the ones who contribute and the ones who don’t contribute probably don’t even come on Bluemoon so we’re just talking among ourselves about people who won’t get the message.

Proper shit though.
SS3 was ok to be honest at least until Everton scored. SS1 looked quiet today. Is that where you are?

That’s exactly how I felt today. It felt almost awkward to join in and try and chant. You could hear all the songs/ chants easily as well.

As you say great section of fans/ proper city fans. Just no passion/ noise
It’s sad because it can spoil your enjoyment of the game and make you feel like we’re not giving enough for the lads. But as a wandering matchgoer I’m of a mind that some sections of the ground will take a big effort to change, people will support in a way that’s comfortable for them, so all you can do if you want to be vocal is find an area where people will get involved and stick to it, or be willing to stick out like a sore thumb if they aren’t. I don’t blame day trippers either. There are parts of the ground full of ST holders where people might not shout but are glad to see a new face who is willing to because they’ve lost the habit. That said I genuinely don’t think it was a bad showing in the round today.

not in my block 318
it was shite like 4 out of 5 games
No it’s not great that far over. That’s where I am. Was noisy at the top and close to Everton fans though I thought in second half. Probably due to the rest of the ground, including the Everton fans being so quiet though.

No it’s not great that far over. That’s where I am. Was noisy at the top and close to Everton fans though I thought in second half. Probably due to the rest of the ground, including the Everton fans being so quiet though.
Yeah I'm 316 at the very back can be hit and miss but when it does get going up there can be loud and everyone joins in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.