Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

We love you City we do has died off, sadly.

It used to be sung by 1000’s of fans on the Kippax with everyone clapping along. It sounded superb.

Liverpool sing it more now. They never used to sing it. United sing it as well, but not as much.

We need to get this it going again at every home match.
Tune.

We love you City we do has died off, sadly.

It used to be sung by 1000’s of fans on the Kippax with everyone clapping along. It sounded superb.

Liverpool sing it more now. They never used to sing it. United sing it as well, but not as much.

We need to get this it going again at every home match.
100% agree

Here you go.

Note how long the chant goes on for and the amount of clapping. Beautiful! :-)

A proper old Skool City chant that needs to be revived and sung like this.

United away is the ideal place to start.

Watching Celtic recently and was impressed by their walk a million miles for one your goals ooooooooh Celtic . Gets the whole ground going

I got, “We love you City” going after Edin was on his back feigning injury for 5 minutes at Goodson and we held to to a crucial win in the title race. Our following had been wracked by nerves for the previous 10 minutes as Everton surged forward in search of an equaliser. The chant has disappeared over recent years, sadly.

We were the originators of that chant. One of the rare ones that we started and became widespread.
I'm sure you're correct about us being the first to sing it.
I remember us singing it at grounds in the 90's before anyone else latched onto it. Now lots of clubs attach their names to it and for whatever reason we don't.

I’d echo calls for the return of CTID. Used to belt that one out.
That disappeared shortly after 30+ years and we're still here.

Once we started winning things our badge of honour going to games against the world fizzled out. In reality it's still us against the world so we really should still be belting CTID and the other short catchy ditties out as we're still a lone star in a sea of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.