Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

In the 80’s didn’t the kippax used to sing ‘bring on the champions’ as you could see the teams waiting in the tunnel? I know we weren’t champions but we are now…used to love that as built the atmosphere before they came on to the pitch…
Yep. Back when we were allowed to generate our own atmosphere organically.

And then the opposition would get a chorus of “who the fucking hell are you?” when they ran out the tunnel. I wish we sang that back to fans who are taking the piss nowadays.
Agreed Dave. It’s so frustrating that a lot of us share a similar vision for how to improve the atmosphere and yet when the likes of @trevorriley lobby the club, City won’t even trial the ideas.

A lot of it isn’t even rocket science, just simple tweaks like no music blaring out for the final 5 minutes of the build-up would let us set the tone with our own songs.

I see Rags are on the replies of the video of City fans singing “Wanna follow you everywhere” on Twitter telling us it’s stolen from them. I hate singing versions of their shitty songs but that’s news to me?

Also heard them singing “You’ve seen United now fuck off home” for the first time today, something we’ve been singing for close to 10 years. I suspect they’ll be telling us that’s theirs as well the next time we sing it (please tell me it’s not)

I see Rags are on the replies of the video of City fans singing “Wanna follow you everywhere” on Twitter telling us it’s stolen from them. I hate singing versions of their shitty songs but that’s news to me?

Also heard them singing “You’ve seen United now fuck off home” for the first time today, something we’ve been singing for close to 10 years. I suspect they’ll be telling us that’s theirs as well the next time we sing it (please tell me it’s not)
To my knowledge they’ve never sung that song. City fans have been singing it in pockets ever since Pep’s first season but it’s never really took off until after the match today when we were kept in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.