Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It was good and constant for periods. But it wasn’t as good as Leicester away, etc. TBH I’ve heard better and worse from our support at OT.
It was good at the start of both halves and obviously after we scored. But overall I thought it was pretty poor. The new “control” we have in games doesn’t help though, very boring to watch at times..

Here you go.

Note how long the chant goes on for and the amount of clapping. Beautiful! :-)

A proper old Skool City chant that needs to be revived and sung like this.

United away is the ideal place to start.

SOUTH STAND LEVEL 1, 1894 GROUP, from the kick-off on Thursday we need some positive BIG shouty City chants from the off.

We need to get the whole stadium joining in with the singing, from the off.

There are none better than the whole ground belting out^^ ‘OH CITY WE LOVE YOU… WE… LOVE… YOU…’

Let’s get this going from the start on Thursday. Plus…

‘WE’RE NOT REALLY HERE… WE… ARE NOT…’
‘AND WHEN WE WIN THE LEAGUE WE’LL SING THIS SONG AGAIN, OOOOOAH’
‘BLUE MOON’
‘CIIIIITY CIIIIITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD’

Also, how many Pep flags do we have? Let’s get them all out on Thursday!

‘AND WE’VE GOT GUARDIOLA’

The team set the tempo for the atmosphere.
Play fast attacking football and you'll get an atmosphere. It's the slow shite that kills it.
I feel it's more 50:50. Sometimes we as fans are complacent when we slowly build up play, keep possession and probe for openings. We are never going to be a swashbuckling, risk taking attacking team with flying wingers so as fans I feel that on the whole we need to understand this, be a little more patient and not be as expectant of a style that will never be played under Pep.

SOUTH STAND LEVEL 1, 1894 GROUP, from the kick-off on Thursday we need some positive BIG shouty City chants from the off.

We need to get the whole stadium joining in with the singing, from the off.

There are none better than the whole ground belting out^^ ‘OH CITY WE LOVE YOU… WE… LOVE… YOU…’

Let’s get this going from the start on Thursday. Plus…

‘WE’RE NOT REALLY HERE… WE… ARE NOT…’
‘AND WHEN WE WIN THE LEAGUE WE’LL SING THIS SONG AGAIN, OOOOOAH’
‘BLUE MOON’
‘CIIIIITY CIIIIITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD’

Also, how many Pep flags do we have? Let’s get them all out on Thursday!

‘AND WE’VE GOT GUARDIOLA’
I bet you anything you want that the first chant after the whistle goes is "Follow follow Follow". The rest of the ground won't join in, Spurs will drown it out with a proper anthem about their club and that will set the scene in the stands unless something extremely dramatic happens.

I bet you anything you want that the first chant after the whistle goes is "Follow follow Follow". The rest of the ground won't join in, Spurs will drown it out with a proper anthem about their club and that will set the scene in the stands unless something extremely dramatic happens.
Not having a pop at you but if people don't want to sing what the singing section are singing, sing something else.

It doesn't really matter if there's 3/4 songs & the easy City City going on at the same time, it's all noise. SS3 won't be able to hear 109/111 or 115/118 etc but we do our own thing, sometimes good sometimes piss poor.

If half a dozen fans in each block chant an easy one there's every chance others will join in. At least I'd like to think that would happen but, from the apathy of fans standing up as slowly as possible for the stand up for the champions chant I think it could be a lost cause.

'Proper' fucking anthem my arse. They've only got one song and they nicked that.

Yep knew it had been knocking about for a while, but never heard any of their lot singing it. Seems that they claim any song we sing now though.

Think the awkward high bit of the chorus should be replaced with Cityyy… I wanna follow you
That made me smile. It is a bit odd, change it to something else and it would be a decent chant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.