Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

That is the biggest thing that creates an atmosphere for me n’all.

I always say that two of the best atmospheres we’ve had over years at the Etihad were United 1-0 in 2012 and Liverpool 2-1 in 2019 and they were both games with little singing at all really. Just really intense up-for-it atmospheres with everyone involved in the game.
That's it. Don't have to be singing songs that most don't know the lyrics to - just need a wall of noise urging the lads on

Off topic.

The Rags doing more to try and improve the atmosphere at Old Toilet.

United are set to remove around 850 executive seats from the heart of the Stretford End as part of an ongoing bid to improve the atmosphere at Old Trafford.

United fans had criticised the club for installing hospitality tickets in what is supposed to be the most vocal part of the stadium and campaigned for them to be moved elsewhere for 25 years.

The club have confirmed the padded seats in the affected block, which cost around £3,000 a season, will revert to general admission tickets from the 2024-2025 campaign following discussions with supporters and its Fan Advisory Board.

1674508605931.jpeg

Off topic.

United are set to remove around 850 executive seats from the heart of the Stretford End as part of an ongoing bid to improve the atmosphere at Old Trafford.

United fans had criticised the club for installing hospitality tickets in what is supposed to be the most vocal part of the stadium and campaigned for them to be moved elsewhere for 25 years.

The club have confirmed the padded seats in the affected block, which cost around £3,000 a season, will revert to general admission tickets from the 2024-2025 campaign following discussions with supporters and its Fan Advisory Board.

Ffs my eyes hurt

Off topic.

View attachment 66867
I wish we would do that in south stand level 2. Worst place possible to put corporate seating and it’s meant level 1 and 3 aren’t joined at all. It wasn’t needed there.

United seem to be doing everything possible to improve the atmosphere and the they have a real dialogue with fan groups..

I wish we would do that in south stand level 2. Worst place possible to put corporate seating and it’s meant level 1 and 3 aren’t joined at all. It wasn’t needed there.

United seem to be doing everything possible to improve the atmosphere and the they have a real dialogue with fan groups..

Yes, United are.

When we first moved from Maine Road to the Etihad I used to sit in 215. It was full of City fans from Block R, North stand, which was right next to the away fans. We were a noisy lot in Block R, starting chants off and giving the away fans some. We carried the noise on at the Etihad. I eventually moved to 110 as I wanted to be in the best singing block as it was then. 215 is now part of the Legends Lounge.

I didn’t know the Legends Lounge has taken over 3 blocks in SSL2 above SSL1.

Deary me, the corporate dilution of the Etihad get’s worse the more you find out about it.

From the OS.

Legends.

Stunning views out onto the pitch, combined with an excellent premium chef’s buffet and stadium seats in a stand that’s big on atmosphere, all culminates in a place that’s great to either entertain clients or treat family and friends.

4361-E8-C1-169-A-413-C-AA88-145-E7-E2-B4907.webp

Last edited:
Remember the support and flags on Level 2?

They, the club, say the screens will “enhance the matchday experience for fans inside the stadium.”

1674510613239.jpeg

Bosses at the multi-millionaire’s multi-millionaire club slowly eradicating any signs that real fans exist at Etihad Stadium

Last edited:
Remember the support and flags on Level 2?

View attachment 66875

Bosses at the multi-millionaire’s multi-millionaire club slowly eradicating any signs that real fans exist at Etihad Stadium
That pic looks amazing wow our ground looks dull as anything now

Off topic.

View attachment 66867
It’s clear the rags and dippers fleece many of their fans. Especially, with so many tickets sold through touts for hundreds of pounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.