Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

You should have to scan your Season Card on the way out of the ground, similar to on the Metrolink. If people leave early on too many occasions, then they shouldn't be automatically eligible for a Season ticket renewal
it wont work and is bullshit anyway
do you even see the parallels between FFP and what you are proposing?

Conversations around early leavers has been going on for years and whilst I understand some people leaving early for an 8.00pm ko midweek especially if they have kids or they have to catch the last train back, I have never understood the rush for an early Saturday or Sunday ko. Funny how when we are lifting a trophy nobody leaves so what are the real reasons. I know the game was won on Sunday by 75 minutes but the amount of people streaming out at that point was mad. 15 minutes plus injury time to go, nearly 20 mins left. People moan about the prices but then leave five minutes early at half time, come back five minutes late and then leave 15 early so miss a quarter or more of the game. I know the transport system around the ground is shit, I know getting out of car parks isn't fun but surely the reason people leave isn't to get home 20 minutes earlier at 4.00 on a Sunday.

The reason the conversation has gone on for years is because people can’t accept things happening just because it’s behaviour they can’t personally understand.

There’s many, many things people do that I don’t understand. But I can still accept it’s their prerogative to do them, even if it will always remain a mystery to me.

You should have to scan your Season Card on the way out of the ground, similar to on the Metrolink. If people leave early on too many occasions, then they shouldn't be automatically eligible for a Season ticket renewal

When we start putting the offenders' heads on spikes around the stadium, will they be able to have their City scarves on?

It’s better to use a carrot rather than a stick to motivate people…

You could do a scanner that gives out 20 loyalty points that is only on 30 minutes before kick off and 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Then fans who are making more of an effort get rewarded and better chance to get tickets to away games.

There’s loads of incentives you could build into it.

It’s better to use a carrot rather than a stick to motivate people…

You could do a scanner that gives out 20 loyalty points that is only on 30 minutes before kick off and 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Then fans who are making more of an effort get rewarded and better chance to get tickets to away games.

There’s loads of incentives you could build into it.
wow, a sensible suggestion on this thread

wow, a sensible suggestion on this thread

It really isn’t that sensible if you give it a couple of seconds thought. In fact it’s the opposite of sensible. It would be a recipe for disaster. Literally.

Reactions: PPT
It really isn’t that sensible if you give it a couple of seconds thought. In fact it’s the opposite of sensible. It would be a recipe for disaster. Literally.
This is a rather hysterical response. Could you describe the ‘disaster’ you’re afraid could occur?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.