Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Surprisingly the BBC match report was complimentary about the atmosphere.

Erling has also posted on social media 'What a team performance! Fans were unreal, thanks for being our 12th man
1f499.png
'

Personally thought it was bouncing before kick off and came to a rather abrupt halt for the minute's applause and didn't hit those levels again. It was still very good in the first half but it was quite a carnival atmosphere until we were understandably interrupted. Second half was quite flat as the game was already won. I don't think the changes helped and reverting back to the slow paced play we've seen in recent weeks instead of zipping it about like the first half. Unfortunately a lot of people still needed to get back for 'Songs of Praise'.

Be great if that first half was replicated for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
So, everyone. No point slapping ourselves on the back and then turning up to the Newcastle game like it’s back to being quiet again… we need to keep this going every week.

Can’t be a one-off!
Exactly, hopefully as the pressure builds in the business end of the season we lose some of that complacency

Exactly, hopefully as the pressure builds in the business end of the season we lose some of that complacency
We’ve got five away games in a row now, and six in our next seven (maybe another if we beat BristC and get another away game).

So we’ve got time to get the juices flowing for Newcastle.

We don’t have to worry about away games as they’re usually top apart from London trips (for some reason).

I’m in the south stand mate and my voice has gone! Second half there was a massive dip, but to honest I genuinely think everyone was just cabbaged. Been a long week. Early leavers has been going on since 1894, personally I don’t get it. You set your stall out for match day and that’s what it is match day and on the piss, well for me anyway :) they’re from the start and they’re till the end. Players were brilliant today, but not one of them came over to the south stand to say cheers, they all did one. Would it have it hurt to walk over to the south stand and clap…. Basically everyone is bollocked from the players, staff, fans. So I’m not having a go. Let’s just put it to bed. 3 points, come Wednesday we could be top of the league. Great end to a shitty week. CTID
I was bolloxed second half, definitely killed the atmosphere as game over at half time, great first half though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.