Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Yes but that happens once every so often. Stop biggin up our poor home support. It’s terrible considerable the quality of football we play and how successful we are!
Can you enlighten me as to which point I was "biggin up" our home support. If you look at some of my previous posts you'll see exactly what I think about our home support.

My whole point is that songs like Bluemoon which spread around the place aren't sung enough, but when they are it's much louder than anything you see in Germany. You agreed with me on this point so I don't understand why you're being so combative

I went to watch County play today. They have a drum up in the cheadle end stand. Literally played the whole game. Personally i thought it was class 100 percent adds to the atmosphere. The only time the ground was silent was for a head injury.
Hopefully it was suffered by the drummer?

A pin has just fallen on to the terracing at the new Spurs stadium during the Spurs v West Ham game. I could hear it on the TV.

Hopefully it was suffered by the drummer?
Cruel, but quite funny!
The atmosphere like at many Premier League grounds can be quite 'variable' and sometimes you do wish people would wake up a bit! (Or maybe quite a lot)
However, got to say I'm certainly
not a massive fan of drummers either , as (like many others think )it can feel pretty contrived. The one in the away section at the Copenhagen home game earlier this season was very irritating and quite monotonous imo (he was certainly no Keith Moon/John Bonham for sure!)
Slightly besides the pont, as I believe someone also said at a the time on this forum, how is a drum even allowed in but nothing bigger than an A4 sized bag ?(unless it was a very small, powerful drum!).
Just thinking, Imagine the damage our mates from Anfield could do if drums were allowed in ??

Of course they are but they’re rubbish supporters if they do. 75 min? They’re not proper football fans!

And your a rubbish supporter for slagging off fellow blues,
Damn you've got me at it now.

I think we have enough enemies attacking us from the outside without turning on ourselves
it doesnt make them rubbish supporters, just as you staying to the end doesnt make you a better supporter than them
so in the words of frozen ......let it go

Reactions: PPT
You don’t need a huge stand like the Yellow Wall to create a good display.

You just need fans to create their own flags and 2 sticks, to bring them to the match, and to hold them up.

C12EF1FD-0A9A-4281-B1DD-826DF79E5962.jpeg

32E1C02A-7D4C-4588-B70E-47342362BF1B.jpeg

Before the North stand expansion is completed hopefully the club will work with the fans and allow the fans to create and make their own flags and 2 sticks, and to bring them into the ground at a designated entrance?

Trevor has shown with a bit of imagination, time and effort, fans can create their own flags and 2 sticks quite easily.

As you know quite a few 1894 flags and 2 sticks haven’t been returned and have been stolen, especially the Pep smoking a cigar design. If fans brought their own flags and 2 sticks they wouldn’t be stolen.

All it needs is for the fans to make the effort, and for the club to work with the fans. It can all come together and be done before the North stand expansion is opened.

Last edited:
You don’t need a huge stand like the Yellow Wall to create a good display.

You just need fans to create their own flags and 2 sticks, to bring them to the match, and to hold them up.

View attachment 69797

View attachment 69798

Before the North stand expansion is completed hopefully the club will work with the fans and allow the fans to create and make their own flags and 2 sticks, and to bring them into the ground at a designated entrance?

Trevor has shown with a bit of imagination, time and effort, fans can create their own flags and 2 sticks quite easily.

As you know quite a few 1894 flags and 2 sticks haven’t been returned and have been stolen, especially the Pep smoking a cigar design. If fans brought their own flags and 2 sticks they wouldn’t be stolen.

All it needs is for the fans to make the effort, and for the club to work with the fans. It can all come together and be done before the North stand expansion is opened.
I'm sure this was at the villa game

Of course they are but they’re rubbish supporters if they do. 75 min? They’re not proper football fans!

Yes but that happens once every so often. Stop biggin up our poor home support. It’s terrible considerable the quality of football we play and how successful we are!

You're brave mate! They'll be going for your jugular!!!

Out of all the threads to get called out on leaving early I find it ironic it gets them upset on this one. You have to be in the stands to contribute towards the atmosphere. If you aren't in your seat for large portions of the game it's going to be repeatedly brought up within this thread. Odd.

Mahrez has finally got a chant. Will it catch on though?

Warning. The person filming it us jumping up and down as well.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.