Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I love the pre match visuals, the evening dance music, more than you will ever know. I also come home from each match hoarse as I sing and shout all day long.

Whereas you seen to only have one view, that we must all be happy clapping, banging drums and waving flags like some shit European team or loserpool . You support in your way, I'll support in mine.

Difference is that I don't post millions of posts about la curva fans with their Instagram displays as if it's the future. Repetitive much?

I hope the club expands to a 2 stand North stand, , but I can't see it, too much loss of corporate income.

What they might say is that they made SS1 a singing section, they even put a standing area in, then they offered cheap seats in SS3 and yet still no singing. Why would they have a 2 tier NS when still no one will sing?

The atmosphere takes care of itself when it needs to.

See you in the cheap seats.

'Millions of posts'

It's not like you to exaggerate Dave. ;-)

Talking of good atmospheres. It wasn't a bad atmosphere 'before the match started' on Sunday, was it? And just the 1 flag.

DSC03481.jpg

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

There most definitely is singing in SSL1, but because it's under the overhang it is very difficult for that sound to spread around the stadium. In an expanded NSL2 we wouldn't have that problem. There's also fairly regular singing in SSL3, though not as consistent as SSL1 but when there is, it's spreads round the ground.

Let's hope the club takes this on board and looks to improve the acoustics inside the ground, I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like there may be lot of disappointed fans when the plans are finally revealed and the the North Stand is one giant hospitality area.

It's the last chance the club has to see what Spurs did and how it works and implement it. I thought we might have seen those plans by now.

Let's hope the club takes this on board and looks to improve the acoustics inside the ground, I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like there may be lot of disappointed fans when the plans are finally revealed and the the North Stand is one giant hospitality area.

It's the last chance the club has to see what Spurs did and how it works and implement it. I thought we might have seen those plans by now.
I wouldn't be surprised at least if the club tried to make the entire level 2 around the ground coparate

Me and Dave could do this together in front of the new North stand home end. ;-) Plus it would give us FOC’s a good workout on the terraces.

On a slightly more serious note. Again, drums can be used positively without banging the f*ck out of them non Stop and annoying people. Stick with the video. It zooms into the main lone drummer.

Last edited:
Me and Dave could do this together in front of the new North stand home end. ;-) Plus it would give us FOC’s a good workout on the terraces.

On a slightly more serious note. Again, drums can be used positively without banging the f*ck out of them non Stop and annoying people. Stick with the video. It zooms into the main lone drummer.

I thought Bournemouth used the drum very well yesterday. It wasn't too Loud, but it was loud enough so that the people in the stand were able to sing along.

I wouldn't be opposed something like that, just nothing like those twats at arsenal who's drum is so annoying that I was hearing it in my head for a good few days afterwards

Any more pics of phone lifting contests? Must get tired after a while, but at least they have a hobby.

I thought Bournemouth used the drum very well yesterday. It wasn't too Loud, but it was loud enough so that the people in the stand were able to sing along.

I wouldn't be opposed something like that, just nothing like those twats at arsenal who's drum is so annoying that I was hearing it in my head for a good few days afterwards

Like most of us I watched it on TV. Yes, it didn’t sound too bad. It wasn’t annoying. It certainly helped the Bournemouth atmosphere. Thought our support was great last night. Well done to everyone who got a ticket and went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.