Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I thought Bournemouth used the drum very well yesterday. It wasn't too Loud, but it was loud enough so that the people in the stand were able to sing along.

I wouldn't be opposed something like that, just nothing like those twats at arsenal who's drum is so annoying that I was hearing it in my head for a good few days afterwards
Atmospheres are ten times better without a drum mate. City fans were miles better than the Bournemouth fans the other day.

Saw this video of Everton fans the other day, it’s better than any video of a drum-lead atmosphere I’ve ever seen posted on here.

Nothing beats a proper English atmosphere with our big shouty songs. Drums will never match that sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atmospheres are ten times better without a drum mate. City fans were miles better than the Bournemouth fans the other day.
Saw this video of Everton fans the other day, it’s better than any video of a drum-lead atmosphere I’ve ever seen posted on here.

Nothing beats a proper English atmosphere with our big shouty songs. Drums will never match that sort of thing.

Completely agree that nothing beats and English atmosphere with stadium wide big shouty songs.

However our fans seem to be obsessed with chanting songs at 200mph.

Chants like We never win at home and Bernardo have all been ruined at times due to every one in the groud singing it at a different speed and it just fizzles into nothing.

At Bournemouth we didn't have a drum, but we did have people banging on the Shutters at the back creating a drum like beat, and that definitely enhanced the atmosphere. This is also very noticeable whenever we play Leicester away, it makes the atmosphere better.

At that point you may as well have a drum

pep massively appreciates the away support.. Was some away end tonight!

I honestly think that our away atmospheres are better outside of most of the so-called top 6 sides. We never seem to be as loud at Arsenal and Spurs as we are at Leicester and Bournemouth. West Brom always seems to be another good one. Tonight too. At United we’re hit and miss - really loud in spells but nervously quiet a lot of the time too. At Chelsea we’re not too bad usually. It could be down to who snaps up the tickets I suppose. And that might be why I’m not usually that impressed with United’s fans at ours compared to when they play at other grounds where they seem to have a whole end of lads who are bang up for it.

What a game, what a kit (love navy socks, proper historical-City!) and what an atmosphere.

Notice there wasn’t loads of singing, just everyone involved in the game and belting out noises at every pass tackle cross header corner shot…
The boos for opposition should be a regular thing for every big game

pep massively appreciates the away support.. Was some away end tonight!

Was great to hear there's 'Only One City' dusted off. Obvs worked best because we were playing another 'city', but we should sing that more at the Etihad. Going to be a toughie on Saturday because of the kick off time - hoping we're all up for it!

WAHooooooooooooo !
is this the best thing since poznan ?
cant wait to hear it go round Vs newcastle

this is what gets atmosphere going, a good song, a good beat, fans know words and it carries on for 5 mins rather than 5 seconds. Well done for away fans for carrying it on ten out of 10 i say !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.