Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I watched a Newcastle fans vlog today who was in the Newcasltle end, He was showing the City crowd with about 4/5 mins to go, he could not believe how many empty seats there were around the ground also at the end of the game where you would have thought there was a mass evacuation, Pretty poor show he said, and I have to agree with him .
Don’t disagree with the sentiment but let’s have it right, quietest set of visiting supporters this season.

Never understand why people in South stand still leave early to get a drink at halftime literally can leave on the whistle and still get a drink almost right away with so many bars they have in the south stand since they done it up this season

Never understand why people in South stand still leave early to get a drink at halftime literally can leave on the whistle and still get a drink almost right away with so many bars they have in the south stand since they done it up this season
Because they want a pint at half time?

I watched a Newcastle fans vlog today who was in the Newcasltle end, He was showing the City crowd with about 4/5 mins to go, he could not believe how many empty seats there were around the ground also at the end of the game where you would have thought there was a mass evacuation, Pretty poor show he said, and I have to agree with him .
To be honest people left a bit later than usual on Saturday although they still left. Wasn’t as bad as I’ve seen before though. There have been 10,000 plus empty by the final whistle in some games this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.