Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Its amazing how our reputation as some of the most loyal fans in football has come down to us being a laughing stock.
It’s amazing that you draw that conclusion based on the social media posts of a tiny minority of spotty wankers who have most likely never been near a football ground.

Only the most plastic of plastic rags and dippers of my acquaintance believe that our fans are poor. I’ve got mates who are fans of 9 or 10 PL teams and none of them trot out these baseless insults that so many daft “blues” on here seem to enjoy posting.

Couldn't agree more. Where do they all need to go that's more important than our great club? Home for bed? The pub? The bus queue?
We could have half 'n' half season tickets once the new parking restrictions are imposed. First half for those who want to leave early and second half for those who arrive late because public transport is so poor.

It’s amazing that you draw that conclusion based on the social media posts of a tiny minority of spotty wankers who have most likely never been near a football ground.

Only the most plastic of plastic rags and dippers of my acquaintance believe that our fans are poor. I’ve got mates who are fans of 9 or 10 PL teams and none of them trot out these baseless insults that so many daft “blues” on here seem to enjoy posting.
Couldn't agree more. City fans have always been respected by proper fans of other clubs who remember our loyalty and character. These nu-football social media bantz kids don't reflect reality.

Couldn't agree more. Where do they all need to go that's more important than our great club? Home for bed? The pub? The bus queue?
agreed, especially strange when the kick off times, days, evenings etc are all over the place so it's not like the early leavers are dashing back to a certain event. The only one that really kills me living in London now is the odd Monday night home game - Everton a few seasons back, missed last train, 6.5 hour coach journey back via ...what felt like wales! aside from that im up for staying to the ermmm 98th minute (if i'm Arsenal)

Its amazing how our reputation as some of the most loyal fans in football has come down to us being a laughing stock.
Loyalty is great but there are far too many leaving too soon. I never remembered it this bad at Maine Road or the first few years at the City of Manchester Stadium... so what's changed? Why don't people wait to the whistle?

"Must update tiktok"

"I'm scanning the QR code to reply to the club's survey"

"To get the best spot by the big tele at City Square"

They even improved the wifi to keep us in longer...

It's the digital equivalent of the "worst support we've ever seen" chant. We really shouldn't be taking it so personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.