Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It’s amazing that you draw that conclusion based on the social media posts of a tiny minority of spotty wankers who have most likely never been near a football ground.

Only the most plastic of plastic rags and dippers of my acquaintance believe that our fans are poor. I’ve got mates who are fans of 9 or 10 PL teams and none of them trot out these baseless insults that so many daft “blues” on here seem to enjoy posting.
Blues..........ha had me there,.....no way are most of them match attending City

I watched a Newcastle fans vlog today who was in the Newcasltle end, He was showing the City crowd with about 4/5 mins to go, he could not believe how many empty seats there were around the ground also at the end of the game where you would have thought there was a mass evacuation, Pretty poor show he said, and I have to agree with him .
I know

We can’t complain about the Emptyhad jibes when it’s on full view on tv after 75 minutes. It just gives all the social media keyboard warriors more ammunition

I know

We can’t complain about the Emptyhad jibes when it’s on full view on tv after 75 minutes. It just gives all the social media keyboard warriors more ammunition
I always stay to the end, always have done, but you can't deny it is murder getting away from the ground, not saying this is an excuse, but it does explain why some leave early. I myself only live down the road so it's not a problem staying till the end.

I always stay to the end, always have done, but you can't deny it is murder getting away from the ground, not saying this is an excuse, but it does explain why some leave early. I myself only live down the road so it's not a problem staying till the end.
waste of time responding mate.....just go to the game .....do what the fuck you want.

I get the early leavers for a mid week games for school etc and maybe even the 530 Saturday if people have a night out arranged but what can be that urgent leaving 15 minutes early for a 1230 Saturday. That’s the one that puzzles me.

I get the early leavers for a mid week games for school etc and maybe even the 530 Saturday if people have a night out arranged but what can be that urgent leaving 15 minutes early for a 1230 Saturday. That’s the one that puzzles me.
It's habit and they're completely bored.

"Must update tiktok"

"I'm scanning the QR code to reply to the club's survey"

"To get the best spot by the big tele at City Square"

They even improved the wifi to keep us in longer...

very true,

if they kept the bars open inside the ground after the game, you'd still see people leaving

the club can never win

It's habit and they're completely bored.
You should be made to scan out of the ground with your season ticket/match ticket and then the club could employ someone to e-mail all the early leavers and ask WTF do you leave early!!?? and is there something the club can do to stop this from happening!!??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.