Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I honestly think that our away atmospheres are better outside of most of the so-called top 6 sides. We never seem to be as loud at Arsenal and Spurs as we are at Leicester and Bournemouth. West Brom always seems to be another good one. Tonight too. At United we’re hit and miss - really loud in spells but nervously quiet a lot of the time too. At Chelsea we’re not too bad usually. It could be down to who snaps up the tickets I suppose. And that might be why I’m not usually that impressed with United’s fans at ours compared to when they play at other grounds where they seem to have a whole end of lads who are bang up for it.
Spot on. We're great but we can always improve. We do that by supporting the club vocally in our own way. This helps some of our fans that are worried about looking a prick if we did The Poznan, or some clapping and shouting or whatever it is that stops them from joining in.

Lately the atmosphere has improved for certain.

Makes you wonder, If it was a 15.00 kick off would all those people have not been able to go since they had to leave at 14.00 on Saturday?

First league game I missed this season was on Saturday as one of my mates got married so I didn't see how bad it was. I still probably only missed about 50 mins compared to some that actually went. It's like a competition who can leave first!

People quite rightly bleat about the cost of going (myself included) yet are prepared to miss a large portion of the game. With the demand for tickets so high and people being priced out I feel for those that can't go as there seems to be a sense of entitlement with some of those that do.

A bit unnecessary that pal.
only as unnecessary as your post i was replying too

this nearly 400 page thread is full of people calling for other blues to lose their season tickets cos they leave early or do something else some "top blue" disapproves of and it gets on my tits.

I come on this thread because as a regular match goer and season ticket holder because I am interested in how we can improve the atmosphere, not for blues to slag other blues off for leaving early. people pay their money and can do as they please and dont have to follow your rules. We have enough outsiders having a go without some internal internecine fighting. I usually ignore it, cos you know, cunts will be cunts, but every so often i just cant help myself. I also do realise the irony of slagging off other blues for slagging off other blues.

I will go back to ignoring the type of bullshit you posted for a few weeks until i am caught off guard or the rage builds up again.

Come on mate that’s a bit strong, he’s just giving his opinion. We’re all Blues.

If it was the first time that this sort of shite had been posted in this thread then you would be correct but its full of busy cunts slagging off fellow blues who dont behave at games exactly as some posters think they should. sometimes the absolute avalanche of this type of shit makes me bite back.

as i posted to beaker just now I will go back to ignoring it until the anger boils up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.