Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Sat in 211 yesterday with my lad rather than my normal 140 he loved it jumping up and down and singing all game
We also managed to get into 93.20 because the bloke on door overheard him saying he wanted a burger but didn’t have them on concourse so fair play to him made my lads day who's name is Vincent btw named after someone who used to play for us

Also posted in the Follow You Everywhere thread.

At the back of South stand, Level 1, in the new bar area.

The 2nd half had already started, but the youth and 100’s of other City fans where still singing and drinking.

The video is 3 minutes long. Watch in 4K. Video is clearer.

Yeah the same chant that most away fans shout at most grounds.
What intrigued me is the thought of so many Burnleyites having experienced the inside of a Library.
Thought that was quite ironic, I went to their league game against spurs last season out of pure boredom and there was less than 10k there and you could hear a pin drop.

The 2nd half had already started, but the youth and 100’s of other City fans where still singing and drinking.

Not much point singing in the concourse while the terraces are silent

Maybe there should be a tannoy announcement in the concourse that the team is coming back out for the 2nd half. It’s easy sometimes to get carried away having a pint with mates and not have a clue that the 2nd half’s started

I tried to get ‘Que Sera, Sera’ going yesterday but nobody joined in.

There are three Wembley chants (^that, ‘We’re on the March with Guardiola, we’re all going to Wembley…’ and ‘We’re the famous Man City and we’re going to Wembley’) and we only sing the worst one of the lot.

Be good to sing all three on days like yesterday though.
Had to listen to that shite for 20-30 minutes while kept in at the swamp after they beat us in the 2010 League Cup semi. It should never, ever be played at the Etihad.

This is brilliant mate. Nice one for sharing.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.