Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Clearly you are way above the average City fan. You see things others can’t see. It’s a gift. Must be great to be you…
You’ve got a proper dick swinging wide boy attitude for a new poster, I must say. Enjoy the victory mate. All is well here.

I don’t agree with that. You’d only have to be what 20 or above to have seen United properly winning trophies. The majority of people in the ground aren’t kids either there people in their 50s
Even 25 yr olds have known City to be better than them for pretty much half their lives and so maybe they don’t quite feel the antipathy towards them that our generation do. I think had we been four goals up against the dippers the place would’ve been bouncing til the 80th minute and beyond

I agree that the ground has more middle aged and older fans than it does under 30s but it’s the younger lads who drive the atmosphere.

Big display today in SSL1, flags and drop down banners.

Any pictures from other parts of the ground would be welcomed. Many thanks.

Jrb & 1894.
Have to crop the head out....
9f31ddf4d99085d2ebde61a0135e6acf.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.