Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Have to crop the head out....
9f31ddf4d99085d2ebde61a0135e6acf.jpg
I can give that a polish from where I’m stood

i'm really surprised by the comments about it being quiet, for me that was a decent atmosphere. i've been to a few derbies in the league and both cups, and that was definitely not the quietest by some margin (that dog shit a few years back, 2019, where we lost 1-2 was quiet).

anyway, i thought it was good. United didnt help - i'm putting that down as the worst derby performance by a set of away fans in any major derby in the country in the last decade. Nothing pre kick-off, one single song in the first 8 mins until we scored. Nothing after that and 70% gone by the 60th minute. Unreal.

How shit was that DJ in the south stand BTW at least try to play some City chants to get so atmosphere going not some random dance music

i'm really surprised by the comments about it being quiet, for me that was a decent atmosphere. i've been to a few derbies in the league and both cups, and that was definitely not the quietest by some margin (that dog shit a few years back, 2019, where we lost 1-2 was quiet).

anyway, i thought it was good. United didnt help - i'm putting that down as the worst derby performance by a set of away fans in any major derby in the country in the last decade. Nothing pre kick-off, one single song in the first 8 mins until we scored. Nothing after that and 70% gone by the 60th minute. Unreal.
Me to mate. I thought the atmosphere was pretty good until the last 10 minutes of the game. A full on stadium Poznan - when was the last time we saw that? Maybe some folk should get involved and add to the atmosphere instead of sitting there and thinking they are way to cool for school.

Was good to see the poznan back with the atmosphere when it's good it was really Loud but there was quiet patches in there think when ssl 3 get a song going its spreads alot better maybe the roof as the sound bounces off it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.