Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I had a mob of about 8 young Rapid Bucharest fans next to me last night pissed as farts

They were taking the absolute piss out of our fans sat down doing fuck all.

Think they were ULTRA types

I just kept quiet...ha

I don't do many Champions League games, but I went last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.
However that drum did my fucking head in. It was incredibly loud, I honestly thought it was based in my end of the stadium,next to the Family Stand.
As fast as I am concerned,it's only shit fan bases that need a drum to try to create an atmosphere in this country,
Bolton Wanderers and Wigan Athletic spring to mind.
They are almost as bad as the clubs who play music when they score a goal, Middlesborough (Pigbag ), and Stoke City being amongst the main culprits.

I don't do many Champions League games, but I went last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.
However that drum did my fucking head in. It was incredibly loud, I honestly thought it was based in my end of the stadium,next to the Family Stand.
As fast as I am concerned,it's only shit fan bases that need a drum to try to create an atmosphere in this country,
They are almost as bad as the clubs who play music when they score a goal, Middlesborough (Pigbag ), and Stoke City being amongst the main culprits.
unless it's v chelsea and we played madness.........;)

or Utd......Joy division

I don't know where you are in the world, and I'm sure you mean well, and you might even be right, but if you got a capo at a city game he'd be given the wanker sign and told to sit the fuck down within 30 seconds. The only atmosphere he'd generate is 10k blues giving him stick all game. Which sounds fun but probably isn't the intended outcome. We just have a different football culture, and we are too late to import it.

I can confirm that. ;-)

But City fans were asking if they could have a go of the megaphone.

The funny thing is, when I used a megaphone in block 110 a few years back before relocating to 115, I never got any abuse. I used a megaphone once at the front of 115 for a CL match and I got loads of abuse from the back of 115. :-(

We had a full blown marching band on the concourse a couple of seasons ago. Quite good at getting a bit of pre match Atmos if you ask me

The display went really well, was organised 2 or 3 hours before the game, lots of fans helped so please come back and help again. I thought lower SS looked better than anything else in the premier league and would stand out well in Germany. Thanks to everybody.

Luckily no flags pinched, the thief that took the other 4 flags is still on the radar.

on the downside there are some fans complaining about the flags being waved BEFORE kick off and also the long banner at the front which is there for about 1 minute while the players walk out. The complaining fans do get abusive, foul language used directed at very nice people / fans. Please if anybody hears fans swearing or abusing fans that help in displays either tell them kindly not to or afterwards pat the lad with the flag on the back and tell them ignore the abuse and to keep going.

The abuse isnt necessary or acceptable. The players want flags / pep wants flags / the club wants flags / the fans want flags. The lower SS area is for singing and standing plus displays. If the sort of fan is in this area that has issues with displays go to another area of the stadium please. I dont think anybody on BM would ever abuse a fan this way, but thought id make the point known.

thanks or everybody's help & support.
Can’t believe that is even an issue! I thought the new flags looked amazing, I was thinking to myself before the game that they seem to be made of a much thinner material and seemed more see through than the old ones. Wouldn’t mind one bit if we had them going all game!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.