Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

we never win at home - a shit chant? Call yourself a city fan… surely on a wind up

It’s a classic and sums everything about our club and fanbase. Let’s get rid of all the classics because new fans don’t like them or know them. What have you been drinking?

The songs about previous players are here to stay and our part of our history. I didn’t see Colin bell live but I’ll still sing about him.
I wasn't trying to get rid of them. It's just an opinion. I wasn't proposing we get rid of all the classics. Just vary the song sheet and add some new stuff too! And the fact that people are so passionate about them is great to see. Keep the oldies, but let's get some new ones. Some longer chants too...

I am a City fan (Second team).

Bring on the champions before kick off, remind the away fans what they are about to face

Whilst agreeing that we could have a few newer songs, we should mix the old with the new (much like at a good gig).Some of the old ones i feel definitely shouldn't be discarded .
As one of those who sang 'We never win at home etc..', when it was actually not far off the truth, this is one of them imo.
Not only does it remind me of how lucky we have been to see such exceptional football in recent times , it also reminds me of the (much needed) sense of humour we had when the football was far from brilliant!

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.