Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Remember when things got a bit quiet in the Kippax BITD, some fcker with a fog horn would start doing a "de de de de de de de de City!" Soon got everyone going. Simple but quite effective.
You're missing a couple of "de de"'s there I think.

Bag of shite like most premier league stadiums if you continue to try and compare it to pre the cost pricing out the working man attending on the terraces with the rest of his mates for the cost of a few pints when nobody else wanted to go. Pretty decent if you take it for what it is in the modern game and compare to other top flight stadiums .

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.
That’s amazing mate, must have been a special occasion.

b1857fb3fb2fc0513bcf373442e10e98.jpg

I even heard myself clap,could not stop,been to Wembley lots of times never heard anything when Yaya scored against the Scum,then his goal in the final,93:20 not a peep,finals and league winning goals,Gundog then Rodri,Gundog again,zilch,We win something this season you had better stand back,I,ll be going apeshit.

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.
You'll be able to hear the moaners in all their high definition glory now. You lucky person.

I even heard myself clap,could not stop,been to Wembley lots of times never heard anything when Yaya scored against the Scum,then his goal in the final,93:20 not a peep,finals and league winning goals,Gundog then Rodri,Gundog again,zilch,We win something this season you had better stand back,I,ll be going apeshit.
Congratulations.

Bag of shite like most premier league stadiums if you continue to try and compare it to pre the cost pricing out the working man attending on the terraces with the rest of his mates for the cost of a few pints when nobody else wanted to go. Pretty decent if you take it for what it is in the modern game and compare to other top flight stadiums .
Nail hit bang on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.