Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I even heard myself clap,could not stop,been to Wembley lots of times never heard anything when Yaya scored against the Scum,then his goal in the final,93:20 not a peep,finals and league winning goals,Gundog then Rodri,Gundog again,zilch,We win something this season you had better stand back,I,ll be going apeshit.
Amazing story, so pleased for you pal

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.
Most heartwarming story I've read in many a year.
Welcome to the noise my friend!

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.
"Cum on feel the noize"
I'm sure that Noddy won't mind me nicking his song lyrics to pay tribute to such an inspiring story !!

That is fucking AMAZING !!!!

By the way the operation on my ear is a Stapedotomy.,the noise I hear will be a lot louder when the “packing” is removed some time in the next two weeks,Thanks again for your replies.

By the way the operation on my ear is a Stapedotomy.,the noise I hear will be a lot louder when the “packing” is removed some time in the next two weeks,Thanks again for your replies.
I hope them fine staff at MRI pre-warned you about Scouse accents n their effects on the Malleus, the Stapes n the Incus!

;-)

That banner in the NS was class. Decent atmosphere today given the utter lack of jeopardy on the pitch.

The Zaba introduction perfectly encapsulated our singing / song dilemma. I enjoy banging out the he is a fuckin manc song but it’s overlong and with so many words that it’s not that easily joined in with by occasional singers. There was a fairly muffled rendition of this tune with various parts of the ground out of time with each other and the overall effect was underwhelming.

Had we belted out the original tried and trusted doo doo doo pablo zabaleta it would’ve been so much better. Why did that fall out of favour with the singing end ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.