Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Ohhhhhhh
come on, come on
Shut up
These lot have the best support I've seen at city by a long way , and yes they are on level 1 and can be heard

Yeah, probably one of the best, if not the best away following at the Etihad.

I know Alvarez played for River Plate and their fans are just as mental as Boca Junior fans. Alvarez must miss the Primera Division atmosphere.

No thanks to the shalke atmosphere. So orchestrated although it was fun watching them pogoing in the middle. Thought it was two sets of fans ready to go at each other.

These lot have the best support I've seen at city by a long way , and yes they are on level 1 and can be heard

For me Aris are the fans that have ever visited the Etihad absolutely brilliant fans, I don't like the orchestrated European atmospheres, but these guys were different class.

For me Aris are the fans that have ever visited the Etihad absolutely brilliant fans, I don't like the orchestrated European atmospheres, but these guys were different class.

I was going to go to Aris. Booked the flight and bought a match ticket. The week before the game I got a slipped disc in my back. Didn't go. City refunded the match ticket money. I lost the flight money. I was really looking forward to going, just for the atmosphere on the day and during the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.