Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

No, if the game drawing or 1 behind we tend to stay (It’s not really happened too much, Fulham is the obvious one but we where lucky enough to be in the Tunnel Club for that one, so was staying around anyway). Stayed for Everton and Brentford (although that one didn’t go well) and just accepted the traffic).

Without wishing to paint myself in a worse picture, missed as was in Cancun (friends wedding and somethings a more important) so missed it. We have our own memories of that day and I loved it (although being there would have been special).

But yes, A Villa 3-1 up (if anything that changes the result happens, I’m ok with missing it).

If we score an absolute worldie then that is our risk, but TBH we tend to be playing the game out.

Anyway each to their own and have a safe journey back!!
It is a fucking nightmare on the M6 on a Sunday so it’s normally3 and a half hours especially with all the speed cameras dotted about but not driving today so I can come on here and talk bollocks before I nod off

The empty seats were embarrassing. It was across the whole stadium at 75 mins. It’s not good enough. If there’s one game we need every one there til the end it was this was the one. At least the atmosphere was decent in the 1st half. We may have some of the best fans in the league but we for sure have some of the worst. We play some of the most exciting football in the premier league (if not the world) and now people are using the way we play as an excuse for being a passion killer… the amount of excuses on here (traffic, parking, the fact we’re winning) sums it up

Just read that an absolute fair play to you.

Do you go all the time or just to the odd game?

Normally about 10 or 12 at the Etihad than away games around the south coast.

Been just once this season cost of living now it's not really affordable. But hope to make a few before the season ends

Plus my lad is saving for house !

Back of 115 before kick off.

The youth giving Villa some.

PXL-20230212-160631096-MP-2.jpg

Just back from the match. Atmosphere was fucking rocking up in SSL3 today, most of the game. Seemed to spread all down the South Stand as well at points in the first half. Loads of different songs, mega atmosphere.

Come in this thread hoping to read more about how good it was. Find a load of sad whoppers complaining and slagging our support off. If you wanna stay til the end, stay til the end (I do). If you don't, then don't. It's that fucking easy.

Also it was relatively cheap.i was in the Kippax paying just 50 pence.. not even close to today's prices relatively speaking. Just amazes me. We should have stopped thise walking pas to get out early today, sort of lack of respect for the club
You pays your money, you make your choice.

If they're not enjoying the game, I would expect them not to come back next time, but they do!

Same buggers leaving at the same time every game. Each to their own.

Normally about 10 or 12 at the Etihad than away games around the south coast.

Been just once this season cost of living now it's not really affordable. But hope to make a few before the season ends

Plus my lad is saving for a mortgage !
I haven’t been for a while but the wife is in respite care for a couple of days so have managed to sneak one in but being a full time carernow makes it hard er and harder to get to games anymore

You pays your money, you make your choice.

If they're not enjoying the game, I would expect them not to come back next time, but they do!

Same buggers leaving at the same time every game. Each to their own.
Of course, but today they should have thought a bit more about the club, just saying..extra 15 mins of effort and all that it brings ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.