Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Can someone tell me what the words are to the Bernardo song? It’s sung so fast, I just can’t get it. I’ve got Bernardoooooooo, that’s it.

Can someone tell me what the words are to the Bernardo song? It’s sung so fast, I just can’t get it. I’ve got Bernardoooooooo, that’s it.
Bernardo silva running down the wing
silva makes the blue boys sing
silva we're all going Istanbul

Celebratory though today was, it was a great example of why one end will makes things even better. For large parts of the game 3, sometimes even 4 different areas were singing/clapping different songs at the same time. Fair play to the family stand for pulling it altogether at some points with more popular chants which went round.

Great to hear a coach of little kids at the back of my block singing “woooaaoo we’re the boys in blue!” For ages at the end of the game. I liked the “City’s won three in a row” one which was simple enough to get going well in the second half. That one and “Istanbul we are coming” should be the dominant songs at Wembley IMO. If they are loud and clear on the telly over the next couple of away games hopefully they will be.

We must keep it simple for Wembley with the most simple and atmospheric chants.

The celebratory songs can be saved for when we’re well in front but we must put intensity first.

“ Are you watching fergiscum “ is a must towards the end !!

The songs played at full time yesterday were peculiar. Announced it was 3 in a row and then proceeded to play songs with free in the title. Free from desire, I want to break free etc.

I actually lived in Holyhead twice in the seventies as I worked on the ferry St Columba back then. A God forsaken miserable place, the only way you could get a drink on a Sunday was by joining the railway club as all the pubs closed. The only redeeming feature was Trearddur Bay. Anything that helps kids escape that misery for a few hours has to be commended lol.
You are so right; Holyhead is fucking grim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.