Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

The first picture is taken from the elite building looking out onto what will be the first team shrowded pitch, the second is taken from facility management building and is looking at the central training facility. More to follow maybe!

aysyh5.jpg

A desso grassmaster laying the first team main pitch.

The desso systems cost around 1 million pound a pitch, each pitch could have a different blend of synthetic grass, upto sixty percent!

missing person said:
View My Video

Quick video showing the garden on the roof where the first team will reside

You do realize you could get into a lot of trouble uploading this video*

*If caught :/ ;)

Have I missed something re City Tower? Is it being redeveloped into something much more sightly than the current eyesore that it is?

flipmode said:
Have I missed something re City Tower? Is it being redeveloped into something much more sightly than the current eyesore that it is?

Rumours that interest has been expressed to the owners, Bruntwood, for the purchase of the building and that a delgation from an Arab state were in Manchester recently and attended the Derby Then its 2+2 =5 with repect to it being connected to City

kramer said:
flipmode said:

Rumours that interest has been expressed to the owners, Bruntwood, for the purchase of the building and that a delgation from an Arab state were in Manchester recently and attended the Derby Then its 2+2 =5 with repect to it being connected to City

Seems pretty legit that it would be the ADUG consortium who bought us that would be interested in purchasing... ;)

As a slight aside, I do know that Bruntwood have another two buildings in Salford Quays, one of which was leased to HMRC for a time, but they then relocated into Manchester.
I wonder if Bruntwood are, on the whole, looking to let go some of their estate portfolio?

The general consensus on SSC is that Bruntwood are selling CIty Tower to invest in Alderley Park , which they've recently bought .

City Tower is also fully let, so is a very attractive proposition and investment.

jrb said:
The general consensus on SSC is that Bruntwood are selling CIty Tower to invest in Alderley Park , which they've recently bought .

City Tower is also fully let, so is a very attractive proposition and investment.

What type of annual rental income could it reap for City.

United own the Manchester Airport freight terminal and that brings in a fortune for them which is also factored into the club's profits.

What if our owners bought it, the costs would not go towards FFPR, and we also got a sponsor for the building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.