Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

IanBishopsHaircut said:
What's gonna happen to the fan banners?

Beat me to it. Our stadium is pretty sterile in the first place, removing the flags from level two would make it even worse.

LoveCity said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Beat me to it. Our stadium is pretty sterile in the first place, removing the flags from level two would make it even worse.

They'll have to pay to have their flag/banner recreated in electronic form.

The next piece of the jigsaw is about to begin.

Click to enlarge.

Approved.

106026/MO/2014/N2 | Reserved Matters application for approval of appearance, layout, scale and landscaping for the erection of detached building to form Sports Research Institute with associated car parking, landscaping and boundary treatment | Site Located To Side Of Alan Turing Way At Junction With Wilson Street Beswick Manchester M11 3AJ

http://www.publicaccess.manchester.gov.uk/associateddocs/MCCList1.aspx?106026/MO/2014/N2

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/sQ3DbG6.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/ie0fmSO.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/0g02kjd.jpg[/bigimg]

If they've played their cards right, they might have the electronic signs mounted so there's a gap behind.... then flag can still hang down, with the signage just in front.... basically chopping off the first foot or so of the flag, but that's not a bad compromise and new flags will be adapted ;-)

If they don't have a gap, then there' will be no flags overhanging :-(

FanchesterCity said:
If they've played their cards right, they might have the electronic signs mounted so there's a gap behind.... then flag can still hang down, with the signage just in front.... basically chopping off the first foot or so of the flag, but that's not a bad compromise and new flags will be adapted ;-)

If they don't have a gap, then there' will be no flags overhanging :-(

I think you will find the flag behind the electronic sign will not be allowed to happen. If it goes below the concrete edge of the upper tier it will obstruct the view of those at the back of the lower tier. Just saying.

Have the club not said anything about the flags/banners, new position etc?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
i think you will have the banners digitalised and pay about a £1 min to have them displayed in front of you .think the plan could be to put the electric fan banners up inbetween sponsers every 10mins sort of coca cola ,happy birthday yaya, nissan that type of thing ,everything helps with FFPR

Actually the club could use them to improve the atmosphere, come on city come on city all the way around the advertising, cheesy I know?????????

mannycity said:
Actually the club could use them to improve the atmosphere, come on city come on city all the way around the advertising, cheesy I know?????????

I suppose we used to have the clapping hands and the tank on the Greenall's scoreboard at Maine Rd. at the time that was almost mystical technology but to do something like that now? NOOOOOOOOO.

I thought I read somewhere maybe on here that that reseach centre will be for all sports and have a facility to deal with ACL injuries so instead of players going to the states they go there and they pay us instead. Might be wrong though.

Rammyblues said:
I thought I read somewhere maybe on here that that reseach centre will be for all sports and have a facility to deal with ACL injuries so instead of players going to the states they go there and they pay us instead. Might be wrong though.

Its going to become a national/global centre of excellence and will be a great revenue generator.

Just imagine very PL player who gets injured and is treated there helps with our FFP ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.