Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluwes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Apart from the roads, the flora and fauna, the river

The sunshine
The outdoor concert arena

I do love Manchester just not sure I would compare it to a city that is considered by all measurements the 2nd best in the world
;)

Don't know about all measurements, I've been and it wouldn't make my top 20,it did rain a lot though when I was there.

blueparrot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluwes said:
The sunshine

I do love Manchester just not sure I would compare it to a city that is considered by all measurements the 2nd best in the world
;)

Don't know about all measurements, I've been and it wouldn't make my top 20,it did rain a lot though when I was there.
I guess to some people it would be a personal preference
Oh and I was wrong its number 1
It was carried out by the well known Economist Intelligence Unit haha
The world's 10 best cities to live in, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit global “liveability” study, which looks at how “tolerable” it is to live in a particular place given its crime levels, threat of conflict, quality of medical care, levels of censorship, temperature, schools and transport links.<br /><br />-- 08 Apr 2014, 14:24 --<br /><br />Anyway the campus looks spectacular. Will be the envy of many a football club and will lead us to better things

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluwes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Apart from the roads, the flora and fauna, the river

The sunshine

;)

... after Manchester

Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (continue

kippaxblue76 said:
Does anyone know if we will be able to conduct our own medicals at the new academy development.

Long way to go for me to do one. (But I know what you mean!) :-)

blueparrot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluwes said:
The sunshine

;)

this. I wouldn't even put it in the top 2 Australian cities.

blueparrot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluwes said:
The sunshine

;)

I agree, I used to live in Australia and Melbourne wasn't deserving of that ranking. Nothing to do with the weather just found it to be a bit dull. Didn't have the beaches or attractions Sydney did, and whilst it had more culture than most cities in Australia, that is still nothing compared to English and European cities.

supercity88 said:
blueparrot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

;)

I agree, I used to live in Australia and Melbourne wasn't deserving of that ranking. Nothing to do with the weather just found it to be a bit dull. Didn't have the beaches or attractions Sydney did, and whilst it had more culture than most cities in Australia, that is still nothing compared to English and European cities.
I didn't write the list, its made comparing lots of things. I dont think beaches or big bridges were counted

kippaxblue76 said:
Does anyone know if we will be able to conduct our own medicals at the new academy development.

With the quality of our medicals - you could do them in my front room - Rodwell and Santa Cruz were both passed fit by club doctor and medical consultant Mr. Magoo.

We need a moat around the stadium to have a real fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.