Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

fbloke said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
fbloke said:
This is how Melbourne looks. If you replace the tennis courts with footy pitches its not that far off ;-)

iwpyyc.png
Apart from the roads, the flora and fauna, the river

We have canals, the Medlock and Phillips Park ;-)

I hope that the river and canals will be 'dredged' in the future OR we could have a 'Somerset Levels' scenario. - land is rather flat.

Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (continue

pantalon violet said:
for some sill reason i dont like the phrase " collar site" ..it really pisses me off

dont ask why

Why's that then Ginger bollocks ? Is it because your collar and cuffs don't match.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Is this thread a follow onto the thread JRB post his pictures on?

This is in fact the 4th incarnation of the thread as it is periodically trimmed as it gets bloody big.

Th old posts are still on BM somewhere.

missing person said:
34et3yt.jpg

Coming on a treat, multiple desso machines weaving the 1st team pitch.

Love the insider pics mate, but don't get yourself sacked getting them!

missing person said:
34et3yt.jpg

Coming on a treat, multiple desso machines weaving the 1st team pitch.

Doug's gonna need a bigger set of steps to watch training from September onwards.

Is that mini-hill and cycle path still being built for them to use? Sure I remember it in the plans. It may be on a few of jrb's pics but I can't seem to view them all from work PC and I can't remember remember seeing it being built.

I'm also presuming with the pitches well under way that basically structurally it's done, or certainly no more heavy machinery needed and it's now a case of kitting it out and making it habitable and useable?

This is my favourite thread and has been for a few years now. Thanks to all the ITK's and jrb's for making it so readable.

8wh2xl.jpg

2ldi0y9.jpg

The pitches nearest to Clayton lane.
The landscaping is starting to take shape with lots of coniferous trees. I hope I'm based on mcfa until the end because this place will be out of this world!

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.