Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (continue

squirtyflower said:
Have split all of the klanfield stuff off into its own thread in the General Football Forum

This is the thread for City, jrb and GX!

It' must be about time GX earned his place, been quiet for a while, or has he stopped drinking ?

Has anyone got any timescales for when we will start to see the plans for the collar site? Greedy i know as we've not long had the stadium plans, but i just cannot wait to see some fo the plans.

blueparrot said:
squirtyflower said:
Have split all of the klanfield stuff off into its own thread in the General Football Forum

It' must be about time GX earned his place, been quiet for a while, or has he stopped drinking ?

I'm working on different projects now so my dialogue with City is limited. I still get the odd snippet here and there through contacts but nothing I would be able to post as I wouldn't want to compromise the people who told me. I will be back involved once the Collar site is up and running. As for the drinking, it has been curtailed for a while as we have a new GX junior and excessive drinking doesn't go with night time feeds!!

GXCity said:
blueparrot said:
squirtyflower said:

I'm working on different projects now so my dialogue with City is limited. I still get the odd snippet here and there through contacts but nothing I would be able to post as I wouldn't want to compromise the people who told me. I will be back involved once the Collar site is up and running. As for the drinking, it has been curtailed for a while as we have a new GX junior and excessive drinking doesn't go with night time feeds!!

Cheers been there done that , good luck

GXCity said:
blueparrot said:
squirtyflower said:

Ok...perhaps we can get you to spill the beans, not via the effects of alcohol but through the hypnagogic channels brought on by the bairn disrupting your sleep patterns? :)

blueparrot said:
GXCity said:
blueparrot said:

What has your drinking got to do with the missus feeding the baby???? :-)

unexpected item said:
South Stand construction sequence.

http://bcove.me/aqclz7ag

Unexpected.

Can I just say, that is a seriously good find. :-)

Fantastic!

Going to post it on SSC. Of course I will give you the credit.

As for GX, he knows bugger all. ;-) Congratulations on the new born. :-) And you even made the derby matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.