Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Bloody Ell had to search to page 4 to find this thread. Is there something going on that's taken precedent hahaha

Anyway my Mam was told by a couple of members of staff this morning that city have bought the Asda site across from the ground and Asda will be moving to Ancoats. Don't have a timeframe or any other news but has anybody else heard this?

Blue2112 said:
Bloody Ell had to search to page 4 to find this thread. Is there something going on that's taken precedent hahaha

Anyway my Mam was told by a couple of members of staff this morning that city have bought the Asda site across from the ground and Asda will be moving to Ancoats. Don't have a timeframe or any other news but has anybody else heard this?
So they are turning it into a Waitrose?

Blue2112 said:

Does your mum work at City or Asda?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue2112 said:

Said all along this will be the city mega store !

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Blue2112 said:

Does your mum work at City or Asda?

Neither but she spends most of her time pottering around Asda just to get out of the house these days and knows loads of the staff hahaha. I know it's fuck all to go on but just thought I'd see if anyone else had heard anything.

Blue2112 said:

Yeah they're gonna be selling Match day special prawn sandwiches for all the jcl's

Blue2112 said:
Blue2112 said:

Yeah they're gonna be selling Match day special prawn sandwiches for all the jcl's
Put me down for a round.

chesterguy said:
The interesting thing I read in that report is that they are planning for an increase in the West and East stands and that the long term plan is to replace the old roof

So to all those wishing and hoping that our owners will walk away dont hold your breathe you might go a funny colour...:)

I think the long term plans is to make the stadium in a shape of bowl so that would mean the west and Colin bell stand roofs being matched to the new south and north stand roofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.