Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Blue2112 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue2112 said:
Yeah they're gonna be selling Match day special prawn sandwiches for all the jcl's
Put me down for a round.

Rectangles or Triangles and crust on or off?
I'm more of a focaccia kind of man, myself.

We're proper jammy bastards to have all these great new things happening for our club haha

Blue2112 said:
Put me down for a round.

Might have to google that. Is this something you can get at Cloud 9 off a very very nice lady?

Manchester_lalala said:
chesterguy said:
The interesting thing I read in that report is that they are planning for an increase in the West and East stands and that the long term plan is to replace the old roof

So to all those wishing and hoping that our owners will walk away dont hold your breathe you might go a funny colour...:)

I think the long term plans is to make the stadium in a shape of bowl so that would mean the west and Colin bell stand roofs being matched to the new south and north stand roofs.

I was talking to somebody the other day who knows about these type of things and he told me the roof at the Etihad is basically fucked. Can't recall if he said it was either finished quickly for the games or whether it just wasn't done right in the first place but that it was not in a great condition at all.

Blue2112 said:
Put me down for a round.

They've started selling that in my local Netto, they call it Cuntbread.

Blue2112 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
chesterguy said:
The interesting thing I read in that report is that they are planning for an increase in the West and East stands and that the long term plan is to replace the old roof

So to all those wishing and hoping that our owners will walk away dont hold your breathe you might go a funny colour...:)

I think the long term plans is to make the stadium in a shape of bowl so that would mean the west and Colin bell stand roofs being matched to the new south and north stand roofs.

I was talking to somebody the other day who knows about these type of things and he told me the roof at the Etihad is basically fucked. Can't recall if he said it was either finished quickly for the games or whether it just wasn't done right in the first place but that it was not in a great condition at all.

Seems a bit odd that the primary structure CableNet is incorporated in the extension

Blue2112 said:
Put me down for a round.

Must.. resist.. temptation.. to bastardise.. Stan Boardman.. gag.....

Blue2112 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
chesterguy said:

Seriously, if that roof was in anyway f*cked, we would not be granted safety certificates. In fact, although I could not see the outcome, I am willing to bet that if we had a Walking Dead like doomsday scenario then that stadium roof would still be standing in 200 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.