Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Here we go…

"
An expanded Residents' Parking Scheme and improvements to the Metrolink are currently being implemented.

All new facilities would support Manchester's Net Zero by 2038 target, with measures being looked at to support walking and cycling links with the city centre.
"

Wait, what?

We knew it was coming but it’s still very exciting news. It will be great to have thousands more jobs in the area and a 60k stadium. We could probably sell 60k seats now if people had more chance to sit in groups of friends and family.

I don’t care too much about a hotel but it will be good to see more of the plans for a year round destination.

Sounds like some Metrolink improvements mooted on here are happening, althiugh the transport links are unlikely to be great any time soon. Most of us can handle the walk into town or to cara parked a fair distance away.

I think improving the atmosphere (I know there’s another thread on that) needs to be in the planning now and hopefully fans groups will work together on this.maybe blocks for Supoorterrs Clubs in the New Stand could be an option to boost the good work of 1894.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.