Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

If the whole roof current cable net were to come off how long would it take? Could it be done in 3 -4 months anyone ?

Not really correct again. The corners are off limits due to the cable net. At most you can get an extra small block (a couple of hundred seats if that) or so in there while the net is in place.
If they do the North stand next and then 10 years down the road do both E & W stands then there won't be a cable net.

If they do the North stand next and then 10 years down the road do both E & W stands then there won't be a cable net.

You’ve just been telling us how they don’t need to remove the cable net though and can be done like the SS. It was other people telling you they might need to get rid of it to do that :)

You’ve just been telling us how they don’t need to remove the cable net though and can be done like the SS. It was other people telling you they might need to get rid of it to do that :)
I've not said that at all, I can't even see how it could be read as such?

Hardly the greatest forward thinking designs if bulbs can't easily be replaced, and they do look hard to reach.

Be nice to see them back however.

Last edited:
The roof looks ok to me.

0104A58E-A077-4D34-93EA-D2F8B65E49E2.jpeg

Can’t see how City can expand the CBS and the ES easily. It would mean building around the spirals, integrating the spirals in to the expanded stands, or demolishing the spirals. If the spirals weren’t behind the CBS and the ES, the stands could be expanded quite easily from the back upwards, just like the SS was and the NS Will be.

The concourses on CB3 and EL3 are nowhere near big enough for an extra 5k seats each side.

They’d need extending back out as well.

Seems like wayyyyy too much work tbh

Wouldn’t be suprised if NSL3 is the last major addition of seats we see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.